+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 95 of 95

Thread: M.J. Has left the building

  1. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Christchurch, NZ
    Posts
    1,394
    I very rarely miss the point but I also do not obtain my news from the National Inquisitor either.....

  2. #92
    Senior Member SEAWOLF97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Portland - ®egon
    Posts
    6,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanvh5150 View Post
    I very rarely miss the point but I also do not obtain my news from the National Inquisitor either.....
    I think you just did ....CNN is considered somewhat respected.

    ....this is strange timing

    Key witness against Michael Jackson's doctor is missing

    A man who testified earlier that he shipped large amounts of the surgical anesthetic propofol to Dr. Conrad Murray in the weeks before Michael Jackson's death apparently moved out of the United States and cannot be located for this month's trial, prosecutors told the judge Thursday.
    Prosecutors want to use the previous testimony of Tim Lopez, given at Murray's preliminary hearing last January, because they've been unable to contact him since he moved to Thailand. Pastor said prosecutors must show Monday that they have done everything possible to reach Lopez.

    http://articles.cnn.com/2011-09-15/j...rs?_s=PM:CRIME
    NCAA Re-rank: Oregon ,Alabama are 1-2


  3. #93
    Heather [Senorita member] hjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    DC 'burbs
    Posts
    7,506
    So - are you sure Michael actually passed?
    Maybe he DID go overseas with a new identity ...


    Quote Originally Posted by SEAWOLF97 View Post
    I think you just did ....CNN is considered somewhat respected.

    ....this is strange timing

    Key witness against Michael Jackson's doctor is missing

    A man who testified earlier that he shipped large amounts of the surgical anesthetic propofol to Dr. Conrad Murray in the weeks before Michael Jackson's death apparently moved out of the United States and cannot be located for this month's trial, prosecutors told the judge Thursday.
    Prosecutors want to use the previous testimony of Tim Lopez, given at Murray's preliminary hearing last January, because they've been unable to contact him since he moved to Thailand. Pastor said prosecutors must show Monday that they have done everything possible to reach Lopez.

    http://articles.cnn.com/2011-09-15/j...rs?_s=PM:CRIME
    2ch - Oppo981, JoLida502, JBL L200+, KEF 105.4
    HT7- XDA-2, BDP93, 4b NRB, B&K 5ch amp, Vandy 3A, 2Ce, VCC1, TF600 & JBL 4641

  4. #94
    Senior Member SEAWOLF97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Portland - ®egon
    Posts
    6,896
    Quote Originally Posted by hjames View Post
    So - are you sure Michael actually passed?
    Maybe he DID go overseas with a new identity ...
    who knows with a good blanket he can go anywhere

    Germ-main also says MJ had a meeting at the WTC on 9/11 , but slept in
    and missed it.
    NCAA Re-rank: Oregon ,Alabama are 1-2


  5. #95
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Christchurch, NZ
    Posts
    1,394
    Since when has any media source been respected?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Five-Screen reproduction
    By JBL 4645 in forum Miscellaneous Gear
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 04:07 PM
  2. Backyard Box Building - The Build
    By macaroonie in forum Lansing Product DIY Forum
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 11:42 AM
  3. L65A hard left sound stage problem...?
    By JANDG in forum Lansing Product Technical Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2008, 01:07 PM
  4. Another enclosure building thread...
    By scorpio in forum Lansing Product DIY Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 03:41 PM
  5. 2242's for top right & left subs
    By JuniorJBL in forum Lansing Product General Information
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-18-2004, 01:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts