Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Soundcraftsmen purchase help

Pro EQ-22

Mine came with a C/D. It did 10 bands, I was wondering if they did all 21 bands or what did they do?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Soun...item3382977646

Looks like nobody wanted it to go to the shore to pick it up. I missed this one twice. Looksing for a second PCR-800 to mate to an AB-1 I picked up recently.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCCA View Post
    Anyone want to snag this deal?

You can send it to me and I'll pay you for your trouble, or keep it for yourself. It's a great deal.

http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/ele/3830121496.html

Attachment 59094
    Basement: JBL SVA-1800 and 2226H DIY Enclosures Computer room: Control-5:Control SB-2 Living room: JBL 240ti

Pro Power Four

I don't remember if I have already posted this or not. I'm curious if anyone might have a pro Power Four that they would like to sell? Just let me know and I will send my e-mail. I figured this would be the best forum to ask sincence there is lot of Soundcraftsmen people here.

I'm not in the market for a PCR800. But, I was curious to why this is, why some PCR800's have vent hose for the fan and some have markings for them and some don't have anything at all? It is something I have noticed. Are they different models or what?

Quote Originally Posted by racinoffrd View Post
    I'm not in the market for a PCR800. But, I was curious to why this is, why some PCR800's have vent hose for the fan and some have markings for them and some don't have anything at all? It is something I have noticed. Are they different models or what?
    I have noticed that as well. The newer ones had only the markings for the vents though each had the gap for a filter. I have also been told the earlier ones had the flashing power LED (which is the one I have and I do find it distracting).
    Basement: JBL SVA-1800 and 2226H DIY Enclosures Computer room: Control-5:Control SB-2 Living room: JBL 240ti

Tone generators

BMWCCA-were can I go on the web to get one of these tone generators?

BMWCCA-were can I go on the web to get one of these tone generators?

I'm sure a Google search will turn up plenty of them: http://onlinetonegenerator.com/

I used a machine: http://www.neutrik.co.uk/en-uk/audio...easurement/dr2
    ". . . as you have no doubt noticed, no one told the 4345 that it can't work correctly so it does anyway."—Greg Timbers

I am competely clueless on these. How does it since the sound or does it? Or how do you balance out your EQ with it?

I am competely clueless on these. How does it since the sound or does it? Or how do you balance out your EQ with it?
    The tone generators simply supply the sound. You need measurement devices to tell you the relative level at several/many points along the frequency spectrum. I did it with a Rat Shack dB meter but many use dedicated Windoze software and calibrated mics.
    ". . . as you have no doubt noticed, no one told the 4345 that it can't work correctly so it does anyway."—Greg Timbers

I see, I thought there would be some other equipment needed. Thanks for explanation!

BMWCCA-You said in the past that you have a Pro Power Four. Is there any chance I can get a copy of the owners manual? I know you helped me in the past with the Pro Conthol. If it is to much let me know.

Soundcraftsmen Sale

With a bit of luck, I'll be posting a number of Soundcraftsmen items for sale over the next few days. Look for them in the General Audio Marketplace. For immediate sale, it'll have to be local pick up only; if there's shipping involved, I can't ship for a couple of weeks.

If I don't get them posted this week, then I can't get to it until mid November.
    Out.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Dome View Post
    With a bit of luck, I'll be posting a number of Soundcraftsmen items for sale over the next few days. Look for them in the General Audio Marketplace. For immediate sale, it'll have to be local pick up only; if there's shipping involved, I can't ship for a couple of weeks.

If I don't get them posted this week, then I can't get to it until mid November.
    Hopefully for me you'll have to ship. Will be watching.....

United Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Amurica, Inc.
    Sorry to necro an old thread, but I just got a RP2215-R in from Audio Classics and found the L chan. has no output. Also, the Zero-Gain lights in the center light up, but don't respond to the gain sliders. Maybe some solder joints got broken in transit by the UPS monkeys? Going to ship back to AC and tell them to fix it. The sliders also are pretty grippy, they need cleaning & lube.

Does anyone know the published specs of this unit, i.e. S/N Ratio, THD, etc.?

Power 4?

I just saw a Soundcraftsmen Power Four-17 on Ebay. Does anyone know what a Power Four-17 is. I'm curious to know what that is. It also has a Control Four-17 for a pre-amp. I just had never heard of such a monster.

Thread Information