Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Soundcraftsmen purchase help

Pro Control 4

I am new to this site to get hopefully get some help and knowledge. I'm looking for an onwers manual for a Pro Conrol 4. I will take it as a copy or PDF form. It doesn 't matter to me. I appreciate any help I can get.

Soundcraftsmen

I agree with you titanium dome ,MTX bought a great company and then did away with it. I would really like to know why. My sterio system is Soundcraftsmen and I love it! Accept when I'm trying to get something for it or repairs if needed.

Bridged Pro Power 4

Does anyone think that JBL L890s can handle two bridged Soundcraftsmen Pro Power 4's at full power? They would put out about 600WPC continuous. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by racinoffrd View Post
    I'm looking for an onwers manual for a Pro Conrol 4. I will take it as a copy or PDF form. It doesn 't matter to me. I appreciate any help I can get.
    I'm pretty sure I have the original manual, but I have two of the original units, too, so I can only offer a copy. I don't recall there being that much information in the small manual, however.
    I run the Pro-Control-Four in my two main systems with the Pro-EQ-44. One system uses the Pro-Power-Four and the other has bi-amped Crown PS200/400. I've owned Soundcraftsmen since the early '70s.

The L890 specs say max amp power is 250WPC with the provision:
    The maximum recommended amplifier power rating will ensure proper system headroom to allow for occasional peaks. We do not recommend sustained operation at these maximum power levels.
    I would say the answer to your question would be "no". Full power is . . . full power

Of course the reality of what will happen can only be known once we see how loud you intend to play your music. You might never reach the full output of the Pro-Power-Four. Well, you won't ever need to.
    ". . . as you have no doubt noticed, no one told the 4345 that it can't work correctly so it does anyway."—Greg Timbers

I posted scans of the Pro-Control manual in your thread over at AK.
    ". . . as you have no doubt noticed, no one told the 4345 that it can't work correctly so it does anyway."—Greg Timbers

EQ

I have a Pro EQ 22. Nobody seems to know what that is , it's a 10 band EQ. How many bands does the Pro EQ44 have? I wonder how similar they are. I really hate the way this text works on this website. I don't have a curser. Am I the only one. Now I have one. I don't know that is, oh well it works.

I see the post. I'm not sure how to print this I will have to see. I might have to have you Send it to me in another form. If so my e-mail is [email protected].

I have a Pro EQ 22. Nobody seems to know what that is , it's a 10 band EQ. How many bands does the Pro EQ44 have? I wonder how similar they are. I really hate the way this text works on this website. I don't have a curser. Am I the only one. Now I have one. I don't know that is, oh well it works.
    Pro-EQ 44 is 21 band per channel. 21 + 21 + 2 zero-gain controls = 44 slide pots. Range is 15dB±. The slides are very smooth and free of the stiction of older SC EQs. None of the rectangular knobs, just rubber caps on the slides.

What browser are you using?

The scanned files are simple JPGs. Shouldn't be any problem to view and/or print. Even a Windoze box should be able to handle that!

I thought I left a post earlier but any way, I just never printed anything off anything that they before, or know anyone that has. I was able to print them off and I thank you for sending them. I owe you one. You made my day.

How many rack spaces does the Pro EQ 44 take up?

How many rack spaces does the Pro EQ 44 take up?
    It matches the Pro-Control-Four: 2RU

http://www.audioheritage.org/vbullet...l=1#post286989

EQ

I bought a lot of my stuff around '89-'90. I don't remember if that was sold then but I wish I would have bought one.

PCR800 in original box on CL New Jersey

Anyone want to snag this deal?

You can send it to me and I'll pay you for your trouble, or keep it for yourself. It's a great deal.

Vintage Soundcraftsmen PCR800 Mosfet Power Amp Amplifier 300 Watts. In orig box & packing. EX condition.

Please, no low ball offers or scammers. Call or text: 732 804 8115
    $130 Cash pick up or trade
    I'm interested in high quality LP records, pre 80's sax, guitar, tube amps, tube stereos, reel to reel tapes
    http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/ele/3830121496.html

Name:  3Ea3Gc3L65I65G95E7d5qfea069151cf11301.jpg
Views: 1418
Size:  21.9 KB

BMWCCA- on the Pro EQ-44

Did it come with a test album or C/D?

BMWCCA- on the Pro EQ-44

Did it come with a test album or C/D?
    I bought my PE2217 new . . . a long time ago. It came with the record, which I still have. I don't think any of the Pro series came with a record. We have tone generators on-line now.

BTW, I never opened the record.

Thread Information