Quote Originally Posted by racinoffrd View Post
I just saw a Soundcraftsmen Power Four-17 on Ebay. Does anyone know what a Power Four-17 is. I'm curious to know what that is. It also has a Control Four-17 for a pre-amp. I just had never heard of such a monster.
Actually, it shows a Control Three-17 as the pre-amp.

Soundcraftsmen's nomenclature is pretty simple: These are the same as the Pro Control Three and Pro Power Four except they don't have 19-inch rack-mountable front panels. The "17" indicates the size of the front panel. There may be some minor input differences but you'd have to see the backs to be sure. Pretty aggressive prices for stuff that got abused by Parks and Rec in playgrounds and camps.

BTW, anyone have any leads on a replacement relay that powers the switched outlet on a Pro Control Three or Four? I bought one and if I physically move the lever in the relay with power on it will close the circuit and release it on powering-down, but it won't close the circuit on its own. The seller is willing to work with me to make it right but we can't seem to find a replacement relay. Here's a shot of it in-place with the top removed (pencil pointing to relay). Thanks for any help.