I hope some of you electronics guru's can help me out. I got a vintage 60's stereo amp from Ebay a month or so ago. It's a little Japanese made Calrad SA-30B with 4 push-pull 6BM8 tubes giving it about 15 wpc. I am having a blast with this project. Waiting for the schematics to come this week, but meanwhile I tested it and one channel is weak and scratchy, the other one is nice and loud, but distorted, so I plan on replacing all the caps. Rat shack doesn't have beans for passive components, but they at least have resistors. There's a bunch of .005 uF paper oil caps in the chassis with TV1200 or 1200TV printed on them, along with the value. Can I use the Sprague Orange drops (polypropylene) as replacement caps. I can get the .0047 or .0056 in either 400V or 600V flavors. The same question applies to the ceramic discs, some of which look mighty ill, with suspicious bulges and corroded leads into the components.