I am using TIBQ XO on my 250TI speakers. In the tech manual sheet http://manuals.harman.com/JBL/HOM/Te...0TiBQ%20ts.pdf it states "+ denotes outward cone movement with positive voltage applied to the red input terminal" and - for the opposite. For each of the 4 drivers it shows + for the 14-1 (14-3 in my case),-for the 108, + for the 104 and - for the 044.

I hooked a spare no name speaker to each of the lower 3 connections with all other speakers dissconnected to test. I could tell on the 14 by seeing & feeling the movement of the cone and I am pretty sure but not 100% for the 108 but the 104 ???and I didn't even try the 044 connection.

Is there another method to check individual driver cone movement w/a battery at the input terminal?

Also on the 104 driver I didn't see an actual + or - label on the connectors but did note some writing on the frame directly next to the terminal and ASSUMED that meant +, was this correct?:dont-know

I also ASSUME that CC coupling does not change any of the polarity issues, correct?

Lastly (at this point ) since the 14 is outward movement when positive battery is on the posiitive (done by the XO I ASSUME [again]since an original TI XO is pos to pos causes inward cone movement) on the input this would make it "opposite" of the rest of my 120TI and 18TI used in this 7.2 system, where I reverse the the 120 and 18 so pos from amp goes to neg on speaker of these speakers?

Thanks much,

Mark