Thread: Good list of components, home speakers?

Good list of components, home speakers?

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a comprehensive source of information regarding the speaker elements and crossovers in the JBL home lines. For example if I wanted to find out the woofer and crossover network JBL designations for an XPL200, is there a site or PDF somewhere with this info. I have perused the library and get some info, but unfortunately most of the consumer catalogs dont specify the speaker elements. I know the repair places have this info, OCS just plugs at a computer and comes up with the info. Any hints or missed threads on the topic? I know the spec sheets would have this, is there a way to access the spec sheets on line for the majority of speakers.

Try this I used to use it before I got the Techsheets

http://www.jbl-speaker.com/Cabinet.asp

Rob

This works great, thanks. ,do you have a good source for tech sheets?

Hey Giskard

I have a CD of damn near all of them plus most of the export stuff. I have posted many times I would email them. Why don't we put up a "sticky" saying they are available or possibly have them up on the site if we can get permission.

"Can anyone point me in the right direction for a comprehensive source of information regarding the speaker elements and crossovers in the JBL home lines."

You can get the Pro ones up of the Pro Site. I don't think I have ever seen a more comprehensive library. What is not available are the techsheets for JBL Consumer. You can always purchase them from the repair center I posted the link from. I think they want like $1-2 a set which is how I got my original hardcopies.

Rob

Thread Information