Quote Originally Posted by hjames View Post
Low split feeds JBL/UREI 6260 Amp (but I'm on the verge of replacing that with a 6290 amp for more headroom).
Headroom what in the blazes are you doing to that 6290 headroom are you kidding, that packed a wallop at the Empire with its original 13KW JBL THX sound system. That room is small about the same size give or take a few -+ inches. Keep the 6290 or get a few more of them.

I need a slightly bigger amp for the JBL 4645 in my room as I fear the RA300 or even possibly an RA500 in bridge mode wouldn’t be enough, if you don’t want the 6290 ship it off to me, LOL just kidding keep it. I’ll be looking at possible Behrenger 2.4KW amp to run the sub safely, but those 6290 served many years at Empire with trilling impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Widget View Post
Hey Val, I am regularly in the PA area... and I have a pile of active crossovers that are not in use. I could lend you an Ashley, Rane, or Audio Arts... I have others that are also in storage, but they are either too expensive, too rare, or not quite working...

send me a PM if you'd like a loaner and help with set up.

Widget
Now you’re reading Heathers posts too much its Ashly not Ashley LOL your not gay mate, thinking about me mate. LOL