Thread: JBL 2360 horns

JBL 2360 horns

I have a pair of 2360 horns on hand. They look mighty. It is very tempting to buy them and maybe use them together with my 2235-cabinets and electronic xover + eq.

Do any of you have experience with those horns in a relatively small room (21 x 13 x 8 ft)?

(I have searched the forum, found (not a lot) on 2360, but nothing really came up on this particular question).

Thanks, Espen

There is a personality card for the 5235 that will provide the necessary compensation for those horns.

hello espen!

i got a pair of 236oA lately and switched them against my 238o -and was very very pleased. my room is about 20qm and i have 3m in height. first time i let these horns work i was absolutely stunned and couldnt believe at all what was happening -the music was all around me AND very very acurrate (accuracy is what i strife for).
    today i changed the position of the monsters and i lost a lot of magic. dont know why yet...could become some work
    anyway i would try to get them and try them out. if you cant get along with them,you can probably sell again quickly. rare item!

cheers,
    mikey

Thread Information