Quote Originally Posted by Doc Mark View Post
Evening, Friends,

Well, today, I had to take Sweet Bride to the airport, to fly out to her next gig, and whilst down the mountain, did some shopping. After the mundane business stuff, I looked around and succeeded in picking up a few DVD's that we've been wanting.

- I got the new Indiana Jones offering, "The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull". I'll wait to watch that one until SB comes back home!

- Found a good DVD of "Titanic", which we wanted to score, as our version of that movie is in VHS. I wanted to compare the sound of the VHS copy, to that of the DVD. Fun!

- We've been looking for a DVD of "Jurassic Park", and today, scored a "three-fer"! The "Jurassic Pack" contains all three JP movies: "Jurassic Park", "The Lost World", and Jurassic Park III" Oohhhhh, now THAT one I just may have to watch tonight, or at least soon!! I want to "feel" the T-Rex stomping around in the original movie!! The fun continues!! Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc

I think it would be near to the Dolby stereo 4:2:4 when A&B between VHS tape and the first edition of Titanic that has Dolby six-track and Dolby stereo 4:2:4 that can switched easily without interrupting play.

The VHS would be slightly more compressed between (a few db) difference I think?

Indiana Jones isn’t out until the (Monday 10th November 2008) this film as been hammered on the AVS I’m not keeping my hopes up for this one as far as I’m concerned this hasn’t been a good year, maybe next year will be better or maybe The Day the Earth Stood Still can deliver something different even if its remake [sigh].

I think the atomic bomb scene should be good for all 18” JBL subs on the LFE.1 track.