My uncle recently gave(!) me a pair of JBL 4315 studio monitors, and the 12" woofer (model 2203) and 8" midrange (model 2108) need new surrounds. Will standard aftermarket foam surrounds work, or do I need a JBL-specific kit?

Some places list JBL-specific re-foam kits, but I can only find other models (LE8, 122A, 2214...) - will one of these work (i.e. Did the LE8 replace the 2108)? Is this something I should attempt myself? If not, what should this job run? Are these even worth the trouble?

I hooked them up to an older integrated receiver, and all the speakers played (I kept the volume VERY low), the pots on the level adjustments were a little scratchy, but that cleaned up as I worked them back and forth several times.

At first I thought one of the 2105's was actually blown, but I hooked it up by itself, and it plays fine - probably just a loose connection between the x-over and the driver, or maybe a bad component on the x-over, but that should be an easy fix...so, what's the verdict? Apologies for the length, and thanks in advance!