Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Enya album out on November 10 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Dome View Post
    Enya: Moon Shadows LD

Get it? A Shadow of Shepherd Moons? Contains five music videos.
    Dang! I learned something new again, today!

JBL 4645
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Dome View Post
    Enya: Moon Shadows LD

Get it? A Shadow of Shepherd Moons? Contains five music videos.
    Is there a difference I’m sure I noticed last night when listen to my neighbours version same artwork cover thou looking at the above I see the letterheads are placed differently on the cover. There are 12 tracks on my version and I was sure I was listening to a track that I heard somewhere before maybe on tape I had a friend that liked Eyna’s music. Oh, I also noted the difference of the artwork on the CD itself was different.

Mine is silver mate, with Eyna and the album title and tracks, the neighbours version was dark colour with little sprinkles of colours on the disc.

Quote Originally Posted by JBL 4645 View Post
    Well that is most strange unless my pm is full up on the outgoing or maybe it’s something other??
    No I just checked the pm and its still there I have around 42 received and 24 sent.
    Just came from my Private Message folder - I've had 2 from Seawolf tonight, and still none from you.

You are wrong -
    and - I think you are daft, man,
    drifted out along the big fuzzy on a weekend,
    chasing the long fog through a short tunnel,
    consumed too many dbs & its brought you to your knees ...

In short - Yeah man, there's NO PMs from you - I am SURE of it ...
    perhaps you have confused a "visitor's message" with a PM, hmmmmm???

so - unless you send it to my gmail or yahoo address and typoed that,
    I have received no PM and have no notice of a PM from you ...

Cut to the chase, mandingo - just Spit it out!!
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4
    7: TIVO, Oppo BDP103D, B&K, 2pr UREI 809A, TF600, JBL B460

Also.....

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCCA View Post
    You are correct Madam:

"Moon Shadow" was Yusuf Islam's (or Cat Stevens) song title in 1971.

"Shepherd Moons" was Enya's album from 1991.
    Steven Demetre Georgiou

JBL 4645
    Quote Originally Posted by hjames View Post
    Just came from my Private Message folder - I've had 2 from Seawolf tonight, and still none from you.

You are wrong -
    and - I think you are daft, man,
    drifted out along the big fuzzy on a weekend,
    chasing the long fog through a short tunnel,
    consumed too many dbs & its brought you to your knees ...

In short - Yeah man, there's NO PMs from you - I am SURE of it ...
    perhaps you have confused a "visitor's message" with a PM, hmmmmm???

so - unless you send it to my gmail or yahoo address and typoed that,
    I have received no PM and have no notice of a PM from you ...

Cut to the chase, mandingo - just Spit it out!!
    Oh, fuck it then LOL I’m might be getting a cat soon there I, said it out loud I MIGHT BE GETTING A CAT SOON! Well a kitten some neighbour of another has three kittens and wow, that’s a bit of strange luck.

She said I’ll have to wait at least two to three weeks before they can leave the mother.

I sent the pm asking how you deal with your cat because I know cats like sticking their claws into things and the least thing I want to see is 18” JBL or the little 12” sub clawed to pieces, so I might stick a grill over the face of the sub bass driver.

So how do you deal with you’re cat. I think a new thread is order (how you’re pet) hmm, (how you’re pet) I’m kinder stuck on title??

I forget to mention they are 6 weeks old and are walking around. So another 2 – 3 weeks waiting, about middle of the month. I have to chase it up with the other girl neighbour across the road and she can get in touch with the cat owner. There are “three kittens one is black and one is white and black and black and white” I think that is the rough description from what I can remember three nights ago.

Hey Ash, thanks for the heads up on this -

Enya’s newest “And Winter Came...” out on (November 10th 2008)

I just pre-ordered it from Amazon for $9.99 as well a the new one due out from Yo Yo Ma -
    "Songs of Joy & Peace" with James Taylor, Chris Botti and a number of other folks.

Should be some good sounds come November!
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4

JBL 4645
    Hey Ash, thanks for the heads up on this -

I just pre-ordered it from Amazon for $9.99 as well a the new one due out from Yo Yo Ma -
    "Songs of Joy & Peace" with James Taylor, Chris Botti and a number of other folks.

Should be some good sounds come November!
    Err, Yeah, Heather, sounds great but I’d only have to wait 5 weeks no big deal. Just tried across the road to find if the other girl is in, and it appears she works on Saturdays so I’ll wait till 5pm, just like to pop around and see the kittens at the other ladies home, like to see which kitten will be attracted to me thou all cats would gladly lay on your lap while stroking them.

Err, Yeah, Heather, sounds great but I’d only have to wait 5 weeks no big deal. Just tried across the road to find if the other girl is in, and it appears she works on Saturdays so I’ll wait till 5pm, just like to pop around and see the kittens at the other ladies home, like to see which kitten will be attracted to me thou all cats would gladly lay on your lap while stroking them.
    yeah - Enya is due Nov 11, Yo Yo is due in Oct 14 ...

Cats are funny - we adopted 2 Himalyan cats - the girl cat, Dolly, like to lay on my lap and sleep. The boy cat, teddy, will come by for brushing but basically likes to keep to himself except when he wants something. A previous owner had their front claws removed - so we don't have grill cloth, cone or furniture issues, but you might ...

Short hairs are better than long hairs when it comes to fur balls and hacked-up crud on the floor ...

Dolly is the cat with the black face and paws (seal point), Teddy has the grey tones (lavender point).
    Attached Images Attached Images   

JBL 4645
    yeah - Enya is due Nov 11, Yo Yo is due in Oct 14 ...

Cats are funny - we adopted 2 Himalyan cats - the girl cat, Dolly, like to lay on my lap and sleep. The boy cat, teddy, will come by for brushing but basically likes to keep to himself except when he wants something. A previous owner had their front claws removed - so we don't have grill cloth, cone or furniture issues, but you might ...

Short hairs are better than long hairs when it comes to fur balls and hacked-up crud on the floor ...

Dolly is the cat with the black face and paws (seal point), Teddy has the grey tones (lavender point).
    Wow their adorable I like your cats Heather, it said October 10th. Dose loud sounds scare them or do they just wonder around not minding at all, do you keep Teddy and Dolly inside on fire work night 4th July due to extreme loud sounds of the rockets going off as pets don’t like it.

Oh, yeah I can see some cat fur on the seat yes I can see it. Well that’s not a major issue I don’t have carpet down anywhere in the flat as of yet and I was kinder hoping to lay carpet tiles down when I moved in, oh well its not an issue I vacuum at least three times a week seep the floor and then vacuum it over.

There pretty large cats like them I really like them there lovely.

Wow they're adorable! I like your cats Heather, it said October 10th. Does loud sounds scare them or do they just wander around not minding at all, do you keep Teddy and Dolly inside on fire work night 4th July due to extreme loud sounds of the rockets going off as pets don’t like it.

Oh, yeah I can see some cat fur on the seat yes I can see it. Well that’s not a major issue I don’t have carpet down anywhere in the flat as of yet and I was kinder hoping to lay carpet tiles down when I moved in, oh well its not an issue I vacuum at least three times a week sweep the floor and then vacuum it over.

They're pretty large cats - like them, I really like them they're lovely.

Teddy likes gadgets - and he sleeps on the subwoofer sometimes - he seems to like when it rumbles. really loud noises trouble them, but they generally stay in whatever room we are in. If we are watching TV they are usually on the sofa or floor nearby. If we are in the office they are on our chair or in a windowsill nearby. We don't let them in the bedroom to keep the stray fur out of there.

We replaced the sofas a few months back - I found a pair of leather sofas on Craigslist and they don't get fur covered like that tan corduroy did ...

Because they have no front claws they can't defend themselves against neighborhood cats, and they'd get leaves and twigs dirt and bugs (fleas, ticks and stuff) caught in that long fur, so - they don't really go out.
    But they do get visitors ...

Heather, that picture of your cats looking out the window at the outdoor cat is incredible. What a wonderful moment you've caught there!

Thanks for putting it up, even though I'm going to have to report you for going off thread.

(I'm kidding, right? Right.)
    Out.

That ginger cat looks real jealous....

JBL 4645
    I couldn’t wait and hare is it? I need a suitable name I’m not sure if it’s female ore male? But I love it, looking down on to the keyboard as I type, trying to get it, to drink some water. Its already exploring looking at the XLR lead on the desk nibbling the cable, oh sweet, company. I give it a gentle stroke as its so tiny.

This is my early Christmas present a cat is so passive and quite and gentle and most curious of the new home and surroundings I guess it will take a few weeks to adjust.

So I’m really stuck for a good name how can I tell if its male or female??? Look under the tail??

I paid a small fee £25.00 as the owner asked make me an offer as she usual changed £40.00 and she asked for less seeing we’ll be neighbours soon as she’s moving in across the road.

I got some kitten food and I’ve poured out some water into a boil, I guess the, whaooo, just jumped onto the keyboard, guess it will as and when its ready too.

Well, probably need to get the cat its shots and such, and maybe they can tell you the gender ./.. its adorable whatever it is ...

I couldn’t wait and here is it? I need a suitable name I’m not sure if it’s female or male? But I love it, looking down on to the keyboard as I type, trying to get it, to drink some water. Its already exploring looking at the XLR lead on the desk nibbling the cable, oh sweet, company. I give it a gentle stroke as its so tiny.

This is my early Christmas present a cat is so passive and quite and gentle and most curious of the new home and surroundings I guess it will take a few weeks to adjust.

So I’m really stuck for a good name how can I tell if its male or female??? Look under the tail??

JBL 4645
    Well, probably need to get the cat its shots and such, and maybe they can tell you the gender ./.. its adorable whatever it is ...
    Oh, the tabby cat looks unwelcome LOL oh; Teddy and Dolly saying (move on long now nothing to see here, this is our territory).

So question is do you let the cats out as I sure don’t what to lose mine the flat as plenty of walking space even for myself, but I guess I could use a leash and take “it” “”it” I need a name a good name, for a walk around the flats or maybe the cat won’t mind.

Washing its self at the moment and settling down for nap on the desk, I’m so spoilt.

I agree the leather sofa yes its smooth and no fur will get attached to the surface.

Yes I need to make a visit to the vet and get a cat box for transport I’ll phone up the vet up on Monday and make an appointment I, only have a £10.00 pounds left I should have waited tell at least week of next.

So yes that is right most important get its shots for infections etc, etc.

Thread Information