Thread: Sbs Custom Home Speakers

soundmanshorty

Sbs Custom Home Speakers

I just started a custom home hifi division, building custom SBS systems for homes (these are not designed for DJ Playback it is for 2 ch audio HIFI Playback).

The home system i am presently buiding for a client in NYC is Outfited with SBS TAD Loaded Subbass Cabinets utilizing 2 TL 1801s(1 per cabinet), Thrive Audio Nyla amps for subbass driving the TAD TL 1801s, 1 Thrive Audio Alva amp driving 2 TAD TD 2001S, I will be using a Krell KAV 1500 amp for now on the clients custom home midrange speakers, & eventually will drive the TAD TL 1601A once we add the 2nd portion of the system to complete it & Krell HTS 7.1 preamp and custom built electronic xovers for SBS to drive and process this system.

This system will be done in 2 stages, the next stage will be 3 way SBS Cabinets with 2 TAD 1601A, 2 TAD TD 4002 & 2 TD 2001 Compresion drivers 1 per cabinet, driven by the Krell KAV 1500 on TAD 1601A, a Thrive Audio Syla on the 4002s, and the Thrive Alva on TAD2001s & the Thrive Audio Nyla on the TAD 1801s

The SBS SB118 Consisting of a single TAD 1801 is tuned to 28.5 hz, and is usable from 125 hz and down

The SBS MH1 consisting of a 90 x 40 horn loaded with a TAD 2001, usable freq point is from 1.2 & up

www.systemsbyshorty.com

www.myspace.com/soundmanshorty check out the website & myspace page & photo section to see more about what SBS is about
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Looks familiar! LOL.

- Sanjay

Thread Information