Ok now I know this topic has probably been discussed to death hear but I thought I would still ask the question and I am directing this at owners who have done the direct comparison on 4430/4435’s…. but is the sound difference really that significant to justify the effort to go charged coupled :dont-know. I run my 4435’s bi amped as I much prefer this over passive mode due to the increased in dynamics and clarity and having played around in this area for some time with 4430 & 4435”s I am adamant that they must be run using the intended 4430/4435 filter cards for the 5235 and not just standard 12dB butterworth filter slopes. A while ago I thought I would replace C7 (20uF) and C9 (2.5uF) with ICW “Clarity Caps” as C7 & C9 are directly in the signal path to the HF driver, leaving the bypass caps in circuit and I also removed the switch and hard wired the network into bi amp mode ….. Now to be honest I didn’t notice any difference at all , which has probably left me a little sceptical about any further cap changes . I invite comments from 4430/4435 owners … thankyou .