Thread: reconing kits for le111h?

Peter Kaae

reconing kits for le111h?

can these be bought somewhere? I have a set of these woofers which needs new cones.

Thanks

Post sure – at least in the US........

if you still have the original woofer frames, then the woofs can be reconed. original JBL parts are still available so the woofers can be returned to exact new condition.
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaae View Post
    can these be bought somewhere? I have a set of these woofers which needs new cones.

Thanks
    Hi Peter, Where are you located?

We are an authorized JBL factory service center so we do have authentic JBL recone parts (and diaphragms, hardware, etc) but we are supposed to do all repairs, not sell recone parts. You would be required to send the woofers to us for repair. We are happy to handle that for you and apologize that we cannot offer a DIY service with JBL parts. If you ever need aftermarket recone parts or factory recone parts for other speaker brands, then the rules are different and we can supply most of those DIY refoam kits or recone kits.
    I don't want to violate the forum rules, but to answer your question, we are in Tampa FL and you can contact us if you do need JBL reconing service- www.speakerex.com. [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by speakerex View Post
    We are an authorized JBL factory service center so we do have authentic JBL recone parts (and diaphragms, hardware, etc) but we are supposed to do all repairs, not sell recone parts. You would be required to send the woofers to us for repair. We are happy to handle that for you and apologize that we cannot offer a DIY service with JBL parts. If you ever need aftermarket recone parts or factory recone parts for other speaker brands, then the rules are different and we can supply most of those DIY refoam kits or recone kits.
    I don't want to violate the forum rules, but to answer your question, we are in Tampa FL and you can contact us if you do need JBL reconing service- www.speakerex.com. [email protected]
    When you reply to EVERY email about parts with a corporate logo, even tho there are JBL authorized repair folks already onsite, it begins to look like spamming.

I am NOT a JBL repair center, just a member here - BTW - are YOU a member here? Have you contributed to the site?
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4
    7: TIVO, Oppo BDP103D, B&K, 2pr UREI 809A, TF600, JBL B460

Thread Information