I recently installed my re-roamed 122a woofers from Morgan Sound & re-placed all resistors w/ Mill mra12's, reason for the resistor replacement was 1 of the coffin types had gone open through corrosion, & not do to moisture, just some green crud that started on all of them internally. So out they went. all other N65A XO components are stock & test to spec. Problem is with any source or the 2 differant tube amps I have tried the sound stage is hard left..I switched the speakers around this mourning to see if it went to the right, it did not, still hard left,..... on any cd, radio, album, does not matter. So it is not in the recordings. Can not get a center image for nothing, all hard left. I have a schematic of the N65A XO & it shows for 122a that green is to to + on woofer & green/black is to neg. except these XO's only have a pure black wire, so I hooked black to neg. Is this a phase issue, since this problem does not follow the speakers..? I am stumped & bummed as these L65A really speacial sounding w/ my DIY tube amps. much better than I would have ever thought & they are not even running correctly, well just the stage issue..
Thanks J & G