Thread: My JBL On Stage 3 dock won't sync with iTunes

My JBL On Stage 3 dock won't sync with iTunes

I just purchased the jbl on stage III dock for my iTouch. The sound quality is great, the only complaint I have is that the synchronizer doesn't work. I bought the USB cable. iTunes doesn't do anything when I dock the iPod.

I also used the cable that came with the iTouch and plugged it into the rear of the dock and same result- nothing happens.

However when I use the same cable and bypass the dock and plug it directly into my iTouch the synchronization process works absolutely fine.

Help??

Quote Originally Posted by skyguy06 View Post
    I just purchased the jbl on stage III dock for my iTouch. The sound quality is great, the only complaint I have is that the synchronizer doesn't work. I bought the USB cable. iTunes doesn't do anything when I dock the iPod.

I also used the cable that came with the iTouch and plugged it into the rear of the dock and same result- nothing happens.

However when I use the same cable and bypass the dock and plug it directly into my iTouch the synchronization process works absolutely fine.

Help??
    This site is more like a fan site. It isn't an official JBL site.

The official JBL site is at - http://www.jbl.com/
    I did a search at their site and found the On Stage III at
    http://www.jbl.com/home/products/pro...BLONST3BLK/230

You might want to check with Customer Support at JBL for warrantee support on your unit, if its within that period. It may matter if you are using are using it with a Mac or a PC - and if with a PC, are you using Vista, or some other version of windows. They'll probably want to know that.

It looks like an interesting unit ... good luck with your quest!
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4
    7: TIVO, Oppo BDP103D, B&K, 2pr UREI 809A, TF600, JBL B460

Thread Information