Thread: rap & hip hop

THEJBLKID

rap & hip hop

hey jbl fans

any of your guys listen to rap or hip hop just curious drop me line let me know what you think.if any of you guys want to see those jbls go work go out and get the lil jon and the east side boys"kings of crunk"bass notes that will shake your window

JBL Dog

Re: rap & hip hop

Originally posted by THEJBLKID
    hey jbl fans

any of your guys listen to rap or hip hop just curious drop me line let me know what you think.if any of you guys want to see those jbls go work go out and get the lil jon and the east side boys"kings of crunk"bass notes that will shake your window
    Don't listen to any on the JBL's at home, but I play quite a bit of the "edited" lil jon and the boyz for high school dances on my mobile gigs. Definitely gives the 18's a workout!

This message comes from JBL Dog

My kids listen to that and I cannot stand it! Yep it's the number one selling music but I cannot identify with the anger. I do however have a CD of the Gap Bands greatest Hits!

steveh

Talking

Oh Yeah Baby!!! Lets not forget some of the legends such as Barry Manilow, John Denver, Yanni and Jimmi Hendrix!!!

JBL Dog
    Originally posted by steveh
    Oh Yeah Baby!!! Lets not forget some of the legends such as Barry Manilow, John Denver, Yanni and Jimmi Hendrix!!!
    How can you not include Kate Smith on a "legends" list?

This message comes from JBL Dog

Thread Information