I have put my eyes on SACD but only a few are multichannel recordings. I have found it quite pleasing to listen to more than two channels. Some recordings are good, some are not so convincing.
(In acoustics investigations are going on.)
- Very fine is Erich Kunzel with music by Tchaikowsy on Telarc. 1812 included, the cannon come inevitable from all different corners
- The Moody Blues have some fine SACDs in multichannel.
- Not to forget Pink Floyd with The Dark Side of the Moon.
- The Beatles LOVE on DVD is produced very fine IMHO.
- Interesting Benny Goodman Supreme Jazz (www.membran.net), Chicago 1909 - New York 1986. Carefully produced but only artifical room information is added.