Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: "The worlds greatest museum"

Shot 4

Is there a chancer of a Lancer? or the sheena of an Athena? (99 or S99) maybe a Minuet?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Out.

Shot 5

Ae we in Denmark or Nepal? I see K2s everywhere.
    Out.

Shot 6

Is that the profile of an Everest DD 55000? and how about that three way in the back? L100A?
    Out.

Quote Originally Posted by yggdrasil View Post
    From a TV program yesterday:

http://www1.nrk.no/nett-tv/indeks/149028
    Johnny

Those shots I got just from going through the video one time to see what was in the background. There must be others I missed, but really, is it fair for one man to have all this?

Actually I want to be this man. I have some work to do.

Thanks again.
    Out.

Thoose Everests just look soooo nice....

I only need a million or two to get them and set them up properly......
    2213 + 2435HPL w/aquaplas + H9800 (Matsj edition)

Hello, Rolf, and All,

HOLY MOLY, CHICKEN SOUP!! What a fantastic private museum!! I'm thinking that this is exactly the glue that holds us all together, and that we can all agree that this Gentleman's collections are absolutely stunning in the comprehensive nature and completeness!!! SACAGAWEA!!! Thanks, very much, for sharing this with us all, Rolf, and please offer sincere thanks, and hearty compliments to your friend for allowing you to do this!!! Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
    Doc (who, of course, thought the L300's were the dog's bollocks!!)
    The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.

I just found out that the videolink was dead, so I uploaded the important part of the program to YouTube, those who haven't watched it yet, enjoy

Holy what-the-hell-does-this-guy-do-for-a-living-to-be-able-to-afford-all-that-magnificent-gear Batman!!!

I think it speaks volumes that clearly this gentleman has discerning tastes and I'm going to have to assume can afford virtually any equipment he could possibly want, and he chooses JBL.

Excellent vid - thank you for sharing (even if it did induce a really bad case of stereo envy.)

Best,
    -Mike

Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    I just found out that the videolink was dead, so I uploaded the important part of the program to YouTube, those who haven't watched it yet, enjoy

As it says earlier in this thread, he's the Norwegian importer of (among other things) Tivoli Radio, JBL and McIntosh He also have a HUGE (and valuable) collection of art, so yes... he's a wealthy guy!

For those interested, this private collection/museum is going to be open 9-11 september for vistors of PulseMessen 2011. It might be worth a trip to Oslo?

Thanks for the pictures they're great!

But I see one of the most disappointing pieces of audio gear that I ever owned the Harman Kardon ST6 turntable. I actually owned two of them they sounded very good in the beginning I was using Pickering cartridges at the time. But then the tone arm stopped tracking, I had to continually open them up fiddle around, I could get them working again but not for long. Then CDs arrived and that was the end of turntables for me.

WOW!

What a collection!

Ron
    JBL Pro for home use!

For those interested, this private collection/museum is going to be open 9-11 september for vistors of PulseMessen 2011. It might be worth a trip to Oslo?
    If I could pull it off, I'd be there in a heartbeat.
    "Zobel is as zobel does"

I got the same (ST6) .. I guess it it the one with the RABCO tangential arm. The only thing that had to be done is to clean once a week it with... (can't remember the name) and it functional great.

Quote Originally Posted by christo View Post
    Thanks for the pictures they're great!

But I see one of the most disappointing pieces of audio gear that I ever owned the Harman Kardon ST6 turntable. I actually owned two of them they sounded very good in the beginning I was using Pickering cartridges at the time. But then the tone arm stopped tracking, I had to continually open them up fiddle around, I could get them working again but not for long. Then CDs arrived and that was the end of turntables for me.

I just wanted to inform that if someone is planning to visit the Neby museum this weekend, you should probably book in advance since there are a limited number of places!

"HiFi klubben's" premium showroom is open as well this weekend, filled up with B&W 800 speakers:

Thread Information