Hi,
I recently discovered this site and really appreciate all the insight contained on here.
Just wondering what would be the differences in sound between the following- L100, 120ti, and 4410a/4412a. Also, do you consider the original 4400 series to be better sounding than the 4400a series ?

I know this is all very broad, but just trying to get some fresh opinions from experts.
I am trying to figure out what to go after. I grew up listening to various L series speakers in the 70s and 80s and still get a kick out of my father's mint L100s when visiting him. I am by no means an audiophile, but I am partial to the warm, powerful sound of the speakers I grew up listening to. I have never heard studio monitors but a person in the know told me to seek out the 4400a series as they were the contemporary version of the old L series. After going thru the archives here, it seems there are notable differences though. For instance, some seem to find the monitor sound 'dry'

I know this is broad, but what do you consider a better sounding speaker for a home user prone to rock and electronic music- the 120ti or the 4410a/4412a or a good condition L series speaker from years ago. If I did A/B tests, would I hear a world of difference ?

Sorry for neophyte questions, but I haven't given much thought to speakers in years and only just started dipping my feet into the river.

Thanks so much