Thread: JBL XPL 200A Speakers - what to sell for?

JBL XPL 200A Speakers - what to sell for?

Hi there,

I am the least knowledgable stereo girl there is out there, and I have a pair of JBL XPL 200A Speakers consuming my living room that I just need to get rid of. Problem is I haven't been able to figure out what to sell them for. I was going to try to get rid of them for like $100 but someone told me these are HIGHLY coveted items and that I could likey get more money for them.

They are not esthetically in good shape. They are black laquer but have been scrathed and faded throughout the years. The front screen was also used by a cat as a scratching post at some point in time, and there was some wax spilled down the front (on the left speaker for both incidents). They sound is fine, though I suspect they need a little repair/TLC. Honestly, they were in perfect sound shape when I got them, and I don't think they were ever properly hooked up to the right equipment, so they were never used to their full potential.

I really just want to get rid of them, but I don't want to just give them away if they are actually worth something.

Any thoughts or advice on how much to sell them for or how to try to sell them would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

PICTURES !!!

Brandee,

Mint, you could get $1000 easy . Post some close up photo's of them here on the forum and I'm sure someone can help you. You might even get an offer you'll be happy with.

Rich.

Thread Information