I've been doing up the crossovers for the surround speakers. All four will use the W10GTI and 2425Js. The front presence surround speakers will use the JBL 2370 horn (that will hang under the cabinet) whereas the rear surrounds will probably use the P-Audio PH-230 (semi-simulated butt cheeks) that will just fit within the existing cabinet).

Aftr doing up the crossovers with the 2370s, I connected the PH-230. Using the same crossover for both horns yields totally different response curves even with the same drivers. However, by going in and altering the resistor values in the crossover that change various aspects of the overall curve (quite a bit I might add), I can get both horns to a fairly consistent curve.

I'm not referring to the low frequency roll off from the horn to the woofer, but rather roll offs, dips, and peaks at various frequencies due to horn shape and irregularities in the driver and horn response patterns.

How could one hope to modify these simply by changing the low frequency roll off point and curve as is done with an active crossover?