Thread: In-depth DVD and movie reviews - the JBL sound!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JBL 4645

Thumbs up THE MATRIX DVD region 2

You can only watch and listen so much of this bluray crap till it makes you want to throw it out the window.

I don’t mind the DOLBY TrueHD or DOLBY DIGITAL at all, it’s the crappy picture that makes this bluray an epic total failure.

The screen capture here from the region 2 DVD shows more image detail than then bluray! I don’t have a bluray drive for the pc for screen capture, but take my word look at your version of the region1 early edition and the so called prefect bluray HD format LMAO.

If it was perfect why do studios use so much DNR and over brightness of the image to con the paying consumer?

The lights on the train on the bluray have so much brightness that it washes out in details and what is the point of that? Wow these video engineers must be in donkey fu%^king category of idiots.

I’ll have to buy The Matrix on region1 DVD early edition as I assume the version I have was later produced for DVD so it’s the later version that is at serious technical fault and shouldn’t have been allowed to make its way onto the streets, least of all been used for bluray which really gives the HD format a bad name.

With only a few a few bluray titles I have out of near 60 only a few a few look technically correct and a few isn’t just good enough. If the image is total viewing crap then bluray HD doesn’t deserve any place on market, it belongs in a rubbish bin period!

The studios only give themselves a bad name.

Also the detection of DNR looks apparent on the bluray so the trueness of the films 35mm original grittiness is hopelessly lost in the HD. I guess the studios fear consumer complaints that they can see noise on the image in the form of film-grain and then render it in DNR to make it look as if it was filmed with crappy HD cameras.

I just give up with CrapRay!

Early DVD editions make bluray look like fuzzy blurry images. That’s it Bluray = Blurry I should have known this from the beginning before wasting money on it.

I’m going to rate the blurry bluray -10 out of -10 fit for a fR%(king microwave oven!

I’m going to rate the DVD 10 out of 10 for picture quality. DVD stands for Delightfully Visual Dreams Delicious Video Desires.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information