Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adding 077s and 3105s to Valencias

Dang G - or 43 or whatever ... you are on a roll, eh?

Certainly there are other threads here that more worthy of calling down - a certain endless thread about little JBL boxes stuck all over the walls and ceiling with multiple EQs and a big ass sub come to mind.

Regardless - Zilch (and Tom L and a few others) encouraged me to dabble with the 4320s I got nearly 2 years ago now - and now they are very fine speakers I have playing most of the time. Once I got them to a certain point I found your crossover schemo and built that for the drivers. Is it perfect? No - but i got a better sense of parts I could swap in and out of them and even swapped them up into the bastardized "L200s" they are now. I'm sure it could be better, but its quite pleasant and we enjoy listening to the JBLs. And people i know now know that I appreciate JBLs and so THEY are aware of the brand as well.

As long as we are talking about this brand and have excitement about it, its still a good thing. Beats the hell out of the majority of JBL advertising I have seen anywhere else lately.

Zilch is certainly a hell of a lot more pleasant than some of the now banned members that used to welcome everyone to the site and knew very little. You don't like it, just call him the monster garage and let it go - or ban him - but this endless cracking on the guy is just crass and rude.

I'm off to bed - this mean spirited crapfest just turns my stomach.
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4
    7: TIVO, Oppo BDP103D, B&K, 2pr UREI 809A, TF600, JBL B460

Quote Originally Posted by hjames View Post
    Zilch is certainly a hell of a lot more pleasant than some of the now banned members that used to welcome everyone to the site and knew very little. You don't like it, just call him the monster garage and let it go - or ban him - but this endless cracking on the guy is just crass and rude.

I'm off to bed - this mean spirited crapfest just turns my stomach.
    I second HJ's sentiment ...Z may be a serial blogger, but its in the right vein. And he helped me out when I was just a FNG, asking nothing in return. I will never be up to the levels of you 2 guys, but I've been around long enough to see that the sniping isn't doing anyone any good.
    Some kind of happiness is measured out in miles

Obsolete
    Quote Originally Posted by SEAWOLF97 View Post
    I've been around long enough to see that the sniping isn't doing anyone any good.
    Agreed. Zilch and I have had a conversation and I think that I owe Zilch an apology for my reactions based on my misperceptions. I've expressed my perceptions and concerns, he has responded and I believe we have come to an amicable conclusion.

Thread Information