Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Member's who have passed away.

00Robin
    awwww. I loved those big ole Lux's. Time does heal,although I never believed it would. It does,but there are good days and bad days. I hope you let your bad days turn into the good.

The music will heal that torn soul.

Sorry Rolf for you're loss.Childhood friends are the hardest to let go of as I know from experience.

In times like these I have always found music to be a good friend indeed. Even today there are a few pieces of music that when I listen to them they still give me goosebumps.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjames View Post
    Sorry Rolf for you're loss.Childhood friends are the hardest to let go of as I know from experience.

In times like these I have always found music to be a good friend indeed. Even today there are a few pieces of music that when I listen to them they still give me goosebumps.
    I have done the same over the past week(s). Listening to music that means something. Sometimes with tears in my face.

Quote Originally Posted by 00Robin View Post
    awwww. I loved those big ole Lux's. Time does heal,although I never believed it would. It does,but there are good days and bad days. I hope you let your bad days turn into the good.

The music will heal that torn soul.
    This is not a big Luxman. A 30-60W ore something. Sounded good on the L16 anyway.

00Robin
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjames View Post

yup. I've even had a song come on the radio out of the blue in the middle of the interstate between Sheridan and Billings...no traffic,so I pulled over,turned it up and I danced,and I cried as hard as I danced until I wore myself out. It was a good 10 minutes before one lone truck went by across the other way.
    I'm having one of those days today....time heals,but the pain comes back even heavier some days. Except I'm in Michigan.

MJ Bing

Thumbs up Visit

Harvey

Please don"t check you suit in untill I"ve had a chance
    to come up and visit with you.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by MJ Bing View Post
    Harvey

Please don"t check you suit in until I"ve had a chance to come up and visit with you.
    Michael,

I have no intention of cashing in any time soon. I AM planning on going out in the RV more, and taking the boat out a lot more. And I'm still very active as a recording engineer and designer.

Harvey come see me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Gerst View Post
    Michael,

I have no intention of cashing in any time soon. I AM planning on going out in the RV more, and taking the boat out a lot more. And I'm still very active as a recording engineer and designer.
    I am in Little Rock, Arkansas, next time you fire up the RV and "Head East" (vague music reference) come by and see me. We'll plug in the RV, I'll fire up the grill and we can sit around drinking coffe, tea or whiskey and swap stories.
    Just drop me a line when it's time.

Mike

Smile Survivor

Yesterday at 11:00 AM I celebrated six years of surviving a heart attack. Inasmuch as I expected to be dead within seconds, it's great to be alive. A couple of Bayer Aspirin and a trip to the Kaiser Permanente emergency room put me right, and six days later I was out of intensive care and almost able to walk to the bathroom again.

Think of everything I would have missed here (and all that you could have avoided) had the tide turned against me. Well, when I do become a topic for this thread, here are some paraphrased words from Laura Nyro that the mods can put up:

And when I die, and when I'm gone
    there'll be, one JBL child born
    in this world
    to carry on, to carry on

(Of course Blood, Sweat, and Tears made it famous.)

It's my job to see that there's a JBL child or two following behind me. Like most of you, I've been working on it, and that's the best legacy for the site: two members who dig Lansing Heritage to replace me.

J.A.F.S.

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Dome View Post
    Yesterday at 11:00 AM I celebrated six years of surviving a heart attack. Inasmuch as I expected to be dead within seconds, it's great to be alive. A couple of Bayer Aspirin and a trip to the Kaiser Permanente emergency room put me right, and six days later I was out of intensive care and almost able to walk to the bathroom again.

Think of everything I would have missed here (and all that you could have avoided) had the tide turned against me. Well, when I do become a topic for this thread, here are some paraphrased words from Laura Nyro that the mods can put up:

in this world
    to carry on, to carry on

It's my job to see that there's a JBL child or two following behind me. Like most of you, I've been working on it, and that's the best legacy for the site: two members who dig Lansing Heritage to replace me.
    Sage words - well spoken...
    Amazed I'm still alive!
    Tim

JBL 4645
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Dome View Post

in this world
    to carry on, to carry on

What JBL clones?

I read a little on page 3 but couldn’t read anymore because I get very sensitive to certain mellow dramatic words, and I start to get depressed. So I moved on to page 4.

Peace.

On a lighter note,

There are things we can do,

To lengthen our time here,

With less ill health.

Carbon 60 molecules are proving to assist,

In better health -

Thread Information