Thread: JBL K2 S9500 technical help???

laminarpanda

JBL K2 S9500 technical help???

Hi,
    I have a couple of simple technical questions about my speakers. It's a long story but the thing is that I have a couple S9500 that were my dad's and I don't have a place to put them right now, and I think I won't be able to use them for the next 2 years. So I wanted to know if you could help me by giving me some advice. Do you think it's better to store them in a safe place, or to lend them to some friend so they won't stay inactive for that long.
    Also if I decide to store them, could you give me some advice about how to pack them so they won't suffer any damage.
    Thanks you very much for you help, it's nice to find a place I can get useful advice.
    Best regards,

Marc

Niklas Nord
    Hello !
    I also have the s9500. Dont you have all the shipping crates and boxes for those speakers? I think I have some 16 boxes and crates that where delivered with my speakers. I dont think there will be any problem storing them for two years. Just make sure there is no strange moisture. And dont store in direct sunlight couse the foams will be destroyed.

Thread Information