My grandfather handed down to me some rather old speakers which he considered valuable. The old ‘they don’t make them like they use to’ thought. I held on to them for years thinking some day I would use them, but that never came about and now they are just taking up space. All are raw drivers. I’d just like to know if I should trash them or if someone would actually be interested in them, if I were try and sell. I’m pretty sure the four woofers need reconing. Here is what I have.

Altec Lansing 416-8A 15” Woofer (2) – The resin is leaching out of the surrounds and they are all sticky. But they still are in good shape.

JBL D130 15” full range (2) – These are an interesting speaker, the inner part of the cone curves in sharper to act as mid-range and the dust cap is metal and acts as a high range speaker. These are in pretty good shape but one is 16 ohm and the other is 8 ohm

University T-30 folded horn midranges. Another interesting design(to me) as the waveguide of the horn is folded giving a more compact design.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.