Hi,

I just found out I last visited the forum about a year ago.

I just wanted to let you know that in that year I have been upgrading my stereo to audiophile levels, but the JBL parts [2420 and 2344A] are still not the limiting factor to my sound!

I have bought a 1989 Marantz CD12/DA12 [aka the Philips LHH1000 in the USA], great, great CD player with the best low-frequencies I have ever heard. And I have upgraded to Van den Hul The First Ultimate carbon fibre interconnect cables. Both seriously audiophile quality components and both with really good Rhythm and Timing [or PRAT]. btw I'm using Kimber 8TC and Kimber PBJ speaker cables and a Musical Fidelity class A amplifier.

And still the 2420/2344A combi I am using is not the limiting factor in my sound. So although I have not done anything JBL the last year, JBL parts still rule. As we are expecting a 3rd child now, time to do something with my 2235's, 2123's and whatever JBL I have lying around etc will again take 2-3 years, but I now know, it will be worth the wait.

Maybe some of you read Hificritic, a new magazine by Martin Colloms that I have been subscribing to since its birth at the end of 2006. It called the K2 S9800 the best speaker above 15.000 pounds UK.

So even in audiophile territory, JBL PRO stands. Should you have worried about "high end" and JBL? It's up there.

regards, Frank