It was 98 degrees yesterday, but biked down to my fave buying emporium.

Ran into a record collecting/vendor friend who was so happy that he'd just found and bought 18 pounds of mint, classic Jazz records. Good omen.

He and I were the only ones grabbing vinyl as somehow the LP sharks were not in attendance that day. So I grab a nice gore-tex jacket and hear a
"Tom, over here NOW" . Another bin of vinyl rolling out.

He scoops them and I selectively nab some. All seems to be from one donor. Mostly original classic Jazz in mint condition . I do grab an Australian Donovan LP , an "Iron Butterfly LIVE" (the LIVE inna-godda-da-vida" is better than the studio one, and 2 minutes longer) , and a Steve Miller "Brave New World" , some BlueNote jazz's , jazz with OBI's . Only 6 pounds. Did get a 1962 mono Billie Holiday album in super shape.

My friend nabs 43 pounds . We combine at the register, so only $1/pound. Later on, lots of bike parts (pumps, pedals, gauges, bags) come my way.

As I'm getting ready to leave, a Russian friend comes over and plops a Western Digital USB external drive in my hands. From the model number appears to be 1 TB. Oh well, another $5.

Got home, plugged it in to test , comes up great. 600 GB free. Out of the 400 used, 300 is downloaded music from Itunes & Amazon (tunes that I actually listen to) and 100 GB of installer software (CS6, ACDsee 14, ISOs of W7,W8,W10, Office ..etc..etc) ...looks like 5 guys shared this networked drive. Guess it was worth my 5 ?

selling any 1 of the bike items will more than cover the entire cost of the day.

Later: 128-H's gone