Quote Originally Posted by opimax View Post
I am guessing since it is Tues you have already taken he amp in but if you haven't ...Checked all fuses? there are some inside too. the switch does go bad on these and many people just use the surge protector for on off. the one on the b460 is on 24x7 no hot cold hot cold etc issue for it and no switch wearing out. The one upstairs is on a surge protector and is rarely used
Have you tried any Dalquist speakers yet?
well I'd been looking at the top of the Adcom and it looked like a combo of philips screws and rivets....so got out my trusty Harbor Freight security bit set and found one to open the top....4 fuses in there , one on each card....2 were blown , replaced them, turned off power switch and plugged in....power light is ON tho wont turn off in either position...will hook it up to cheap speakers tomorrow....PROGRESS

(Doug -my tech- went camping with his family...imagine him abandoning me in my hour of tech need ) he'll be back Wednesday.

I had 1 Dahlquest that got parted out...drivers were beautiful, cab very well made,,never got to hear it...but quality construction.