I was wondering has anyone ever had to redo a surround that was done years ago,I did a surround about 15+ yrs ago on LE15(blue frame) and now it needs to be replaced again,at the time (1990)simply speakers was about the only place to get surrounds,they also sold glue that at the time I thought was not the right type because it looked(yellow) and smelled like contact cement.so I used regular rubber cement on the cone and the yellow stuff on the frame. I would rotate the woofers every few months and would check to see if the rubber cement came loose and put on more rubber cement from time to time.I guess what I was thinking if I would have used the yellow stuff on the cone I would not be able to dedo the surround again without destoying the edge of the cone,because I used the rubber cement I was able to remove the old surround with no damage and its ready for the new one. SO the big question is--do the glues that R Cobb or others on ebay come off as eazy as the old JBL glue did or is this a one time deal.