Thread: Anyone in Northern Cal (Sacramento or SF Bay) help transport to Los Angeles?

Anyone in Northern Cal (Sacramento or SF Bay) help transport to Los Angeles?

Hi guys,

I've got a line on some large double 15" cabs located in Sacramento that I'd need help on pickup and transport part way or all the way to Los Angeles. I'd compensate for gas and reasonable expenses.

Or Potentially store for me till I can get up that way?

Let me know if you can help.

Regards,

Bart
    When faced with another JBL find, Good mech986 says , JBL Fan mech986 says

Sorry, Bart. I was in Oakland and San Francisco this past Wednesday and Thursday. Mighta/coulda brought 'em back with me.

Hi TD,

Thanks for the thought. The auction wasn't scheduled to end till tomorrow anyway. However, the seller has pulled the auction for both cabinets but is still selling the woofers. Probably had a local buyer offer something for them. They were still at zero bids and 1.00. I was hoping to get them for small money and find a way to have them stored or shipped.

I have some family in Sacto, and I called one of them. Turns out no one in the family had a vehicle large enough to carry them. They also blanched a little at the thought that I would want a couple of speaker cabinets that size. Frankly, I'm not sure what I'd do with them, but with 4 extra 2235H's tuned to below 30 hz, I was willing to try!!

Oh, well, something will show up down here someday.

Regards,

bart
    When faced with another JBL find, Good mech986 says , JBL Fan mech986 says

Thread Information