Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Signatures

Quote Originally Posted by boputnam View Post
    That, I CAN help you with...
    You're quite welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjames View Post
    The initial response from Bo should have been handled through a pm...

In this case I should have been pm'ed as it was a moderator who responded in this tone.
    What?

I would have edited my response over his concern but was never given the chance to explain the meaning of my words.
    You still can do this, and were given plenty chances - which remain and you keep using. You have aptly explained and rationalized but refuse to do anything other than push responsibility elsewhere. Weird. I now "get" your sarcasm. Your post is too easily misconstrued and it would be reallly helpful if you would take that part out and not make such inferences casually in the future.

Until people take the time out to ask for a clarification, using words more carefully will not solve the problem.
    That is a cop-out. Take responsibility for your posts.

It has been proven innumerable times here, and it certainly does help, to try and ensure one's meaning is clear and not overly open for (incorrect) interpretation. It's called "ownership".

This has gone wildly OT. It's also become a horrid distraction.

How 'bout we just motor on from here?
    We have sullied this thread.
    We agree to disagree.
    We will all do better.
    No harm; no foul.

Happy Solstice!
    Now, let's go out and do something suitably pagan to celebrate the day...

Wish I had a festival to do - but that was last weekend...

I have tried to delete all my post here but it will not allow me to.I agree let's move on,

I have tried to delete all my post here but it will not allow me to.
    If that is important to you, please give permission here and perhaps Rob or I can do it - get back to where this thread went awry.

It's a good thing you took the initiative and started the renewed OT thingy, dood. And then Rob added the Poll. I'm curious to see the outcome of that.
    bo

"Indeed, not!!"

Foget it Bo, it's not necessary, it's already out of mind and I will concentrate on the ot thread. thanks though!

After second thought maybe you should delete what you think inappropiate. I trust you're judgement. Thanks. jim

Quote Originally Posted by boputnam View Post

It's a good thing you took the initiative and started the renewed OT thingy, dood. And then Rob added the Poll. I'm curious to see the outcome of that.
    Actually I added the poll. It is a simple yes or no poll, and I chose to leave the voters anonymous. It might have been interesting to know who voted which way, but then, that could have lead to ill feelings between members too, so I chose the simplest poll we have available. Yes or No, anonymous voting.

I, too, want to see the outcome!

scottyj

I to am very curious about the outcome and I guess we will see what the masses say. I also think anonymous was a good call on Scotty's part.

Anonymous?

I to am very curious about the outcome and I guess we will see what the masses say. I also think anonymous was a good call on Scotty's part.
    I am not sure anonymous is such a big deal... it seems pretty obvious where most of us stand on this one... for example, you voted yes and I voted no.

Ultimately, polls or not, it will be Don's decision. He usually makes good decisions but isn't afraid to change course when things don't work out exactly as planned.

Widget

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Widget View Post
    I am not sure anonymous is such a big deal... it seems pretty obvious where most of us stand on this one... for example, you voted yes and I voted no.

Ultimately, polls or not, it will be Don's decision. He usually makes good decisions but isn't afraid to change course when things don't work out exactly as planned.

Widget
    Actually Mr.Widget I tried to vote 5 times yes but the poll wouldn't allow me to do it.

Thread Information