Thread: Fundraising request; donations to Lansing Heritage Project May loudspeaker project

Fundraising request; donations to Lansing Heritage Project May loudspeaker project

As part of the Lansing Heritage Sites’ Project May Loudspeaker endeavor, we are now kicking off the fundraising portion of the project.

The money raised is entirely used to purchase and ship the various components around for prototyping, testing, mock-up, and final assembly.
    Due to the far-flung nature of the project and team, shipping is a considerable part of the total costs, but all the brainpower and testing/assembly labor is being donated.

The estimated budget amount, $4000, may look hefty at first glance, but given the quality of the effort and the value of the final product, it is quite modest actually. (Drivers were donated by JBL Consumer Div.)
    We need to collect a significant portion of this money fairly quickly, in order to commence the major initial project thrust.

To donate to this effort, simply use the donate button at the upper right hand corner here on the Lansing Heritage site. All funds received and spent will be completely documented and available for all to see. We will post periodic updates of our progress.
    Those of you who want to see such a unique speaker system built, through the truly global participation of skilled forum members, will kindly contribute as you see fit.

Please feel free to email or PM me with any questions or comments.
    Send the dough, and let the sawdust begin flying!!!!!

Thanks for your consideration

Mike Baker

Mike, I am happy to make a contribution. Will some of us be able to audition the system when completed? Ohio isn't too far from Toronto.............

Hey Chas!!
    There frankly hasn't been much discussion of auditioning the system, since logistics of building the system are still being worked out. Keep track of the project and we'll see if such an opportunity presents itself.
    And thanks for helping out!!!
    Mike Baker

ru32987
    cool

whitese
    I havent been around in eons, dont know what the project isl, but I wanna help..I hope first week in june isnt too late for a donation..

Originally posted by whitese
    I havent been around in eons, dont know what the project isl, but I wanna help..I hope first week in june isnt too late for a donation..
    Nope, never too late!!! Thanks for helping!!

My Donate button is green?

But does not work?
    "My wife said it was ok"

Quote Originally Posted by AdamimAdam View Post
    But does not work?
    Just checked - works ok for me - Firefox 4.0 under OSX 10.6.7

Link goes to
    http://www.audioheritage.org/vbullet....php?do=donate
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4
    7: TIVO, Oppo BDP103D, B&K, 2pr UREI 809A, TF600, JBL B460

Thread Information