Thread: Connecting 2405's

Connecting 2405's

I am adding a pair of 2405 16 OHM tweeters to my existing S 7R's with a N7000 crossover. Can someone please give me directions for the correct connections from the exixting LE-85, LE 15A crossover. I am receiving the N7000 tomorrow and some of it will probably be obvious, but, since I am not a tech, nor am I very experience with this stuff, I want to make sure I make all of the connections correctly, especially in connecting the new tweeters and crossovers to the rest of the existing system. Also if anyone knows where I can obtain original, or similar new, mounting screws for the 2405's. I have them mounted, temproarily, with 8/32 by 1" SS screws, but would like to keep everything as original as possible. Any help in these matters would, as always, be greatly appreciated.
    Jerry.

All you have to do is take the output from the LX-5 that is driving the compression driver and use that as the input to the N7000, You then run the Compression driver/midrange from the Low and the 2405 from the High of the N7000. The link is to the schematic it's all there on the Techsheet

Have Fun

Rob

http://manuals.harman.com/JBL/HOM/Te.../S608%20ts.pdf

Adding 2405

Thank You. Once I am looking at the crossovers, side by side, I am sure it will be easy to follw.
    Jerry

Thread Information