Giskard had said (probably kiddingly) that he was waiting for more threads like the 4341 TechRef thread i did a few weeks back.

http://audioheritage.org/vbulletin/s...highlight=4341

The helpful thing about the 4341s was I had a pair of them on hand, and had been collecting info on them for about 8 months before I bought them. But I'm not as well funded or schooled on the other big 4 way pro monitors of that series - I need some help and tips from the owners of those speakers to do it properly. As in the other thread I will give credit when I quote other folks thoughts and use images of their speakers.

I'm thing of doing separate threads (linked to the pre-existing threads on crossover upgrades and such, of course) for the Model 4343 and Model 4345 - maybe something for the 4344s, and because of the recent interest, probably a thread for the Model 4315 as well.

Comments, thoughts? PM me and let me know what you'd like to see!
Like the other thread - I plan to accumulate links and info, then build the index thread over a weekend ...

I know there are other JBL 4-ways that are quite nice (the 250TI series for instance) but the 250ti is a consumer model and I only have so much time ... so, I'll be staying with the 4-way Pro Monitors, at least for now.