Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: John Eargle Passing

Done as well.

I have a gang violence task force meeting in south LA tomorrow evening, or I'd try to get to Northridge myself. Don, will you be in LA for a couple of days? Can we organize an impromptu get-together with SoCal members (and anyone else who might make the trip)?

I'll be at a worship practice for my church on Thursday evening, otherwise I would attend the Eargle program as well (its near where my son is living in Hollywood and where he attended the L.A. Film school), I'd be up for a quick gathering if one was to take place. First round on me!

Regards,

Bart
    When faced with another JBL find, Good mech986 says , JBL Fan mech986 says

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Dome View Post
    Done as well.

Can we organize an impromptu get-together with SoCal members (and anyone else who might make the trip)?
    Currently, Saturday is open if you want to try and arrange something. Unfortunately, I only have time to pop in here for a few minutes a day so I'm not in a position to do any real organizing.

Son

Okay, Bart and I can organize something. Don, will you be in LA (in the Valley) or Long Beach?

There are lots of great spots in Long Beach, as well as certain parts of LA. If we choose Long Beach, maybe there's a visit to the Steve Schell Museum of Odd Bits and Antiquities and the Horn Hall of Fame in the cards.

I'd recommend an early lunch (11:00 or 11:30 AM) followed (if possible) by a visit to Steve's or another member's domain for a little listening and looking session.

Bart, what do you think? Will Sat midday work?

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Dome View Post
    Okay, Bart and I can organize something. Don, will you be in LA (in the Valley) or Long Beach?

There are lots of great spots in Long Beach, as well as certain parts of LA. If we choose Long Beach, maybe there's a visit to the Steve Schell Museum of Odd Bits and Antiquities and the Horn Hall of Fame in the cards.

I'd recommend an early lunch (11:00 or 11:30 AM) followed (if possible) by a visit to Steve's or another member's domain for a little listening and looking session.

Bart, what do you think? Will Sat midday work?
    Hi TD,

Please check your PM's regarding my schedule conflicts. Its a great idea but my schedule on Sat and Sunday am/early PM won't work for me to be there. However, if it works for you guys, go for it. I will be trying to get to the memorial tonight though.

Besides Don, and probably Steve, anyone else going to the memorial or interested in meeting up with Don and Steve?

Regards,

Bart
    When faced with another JBL find, Good mech986 says , JBL Fan mech986 says

There's a new thread here for information on the Saturday get-together.

http://www.audioheritage.org/vbullet...382#post173382

After Saturday, I would ask a moderator to take out posts #76–80 to clean up this thread.

Thread Information