Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 250Ti questions from a newbie.

But still, even though people have tryed to sort this out, I can't understand the different between the "Limited Edition" "Classic" and "Jubilee"!? More than that the "Jubilee" seems to be the latest version, and that they are some 20 Kg a piece lighter than the original 250Ti and LE, which I think supports the talk about the newer versions being downgraded?
    According to a guy on a danish forum ( http://www.hifi4all.dk/forum/forum_p...660&PN=0&TPN=1 ) who seem to know what he is talking about, 250TI-LE and 250TI-CC where "tuned" in Denmark for what he calls european tastes. That must mean that they where manufactured there, probably for the european market only. American made 250's are in the classic walnut, danish ones in black piano finish. No mention of the Jubilee, though.

Seems there is a lot of permutations on the 250 theme...

Btw, who would want JBL's with "european" sound

JohanR

Hello again.

I'm kickstarting this old tread again with some update.

I just some weeks ago finally found the pair of 250Ti I was looking for, and after some emailing to the owner I decided that it will be difficult to find a better set of 250Ti with all the other strange concidents that occured with these 250Ti.

I found them i Germany, and just by luck in the same town as a friend have to have some race parts for his race car delivered to. Well, infact the speakers was even stored in the same building as the race parts was going to. Crazy, just crazy.

So I got a chance to drive down the 1100 km single way with these race parts for my friend in his car with his credit card for fuel. And then the owner of the speaker let me stay for free for 5 days in a nice apartment he use to rent out to people, just a 10 minutes walk fron the center of Hannover Germany

The speakers is the 250Ti Classic and they are in very good condition and looks as brand new almost.

So I'm very happy now, and the speakers performes fantasticly in my livingroom.

I have a question.

Is there any chance to find a Owners Manual for these speakers anywhere? Infact I'm interested in any kind of documentation on these speakers, in any way. Like original printed ones or copy of these, or ift here are anything to find on the web for downloading.

Dr Tinnitus

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Tinnitus View Post
    Hello again.
    I have a question.

Is there any chance to find a Owners Manual for these speakers anywhere? Infact I'm interested in any kind of documentation on these speakers, in any way. Like original printed ones or copy of these, or ift here are anything to find on the web for downloading.

Dr Tinnitus
    Cool deal - congratulations!

Thanks for the great story ... sounded like fun!

Specs and more -
    http://www.jbl.com/home/products/pro...CheckProduct=Y

Direct link to the 250TI manual is here

http://manuals.harman.com/JBL/HOM/Ow...250Ti%20om.pdf
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4
    7: TIVO, Oppo BDP103D, B&K, 2pr UREI 809A, TF600, JBL B460

This guy sells reproductions of original JBL manuals and sales literature on Ebay:

http://stores.ebay.com/Mikes-Manuals

I just bought an owners manual from him but haven't received it yet; when I do I'll let you know about the quality. His feedback looks good though, and for the price I took a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Tinnitus View Post
    Hello again...

The speakers is the 250Ti Classic and they are in very good condition and looks as brand new almost.

So I'm very happy now, and the speakers performes fantasticly in my livingroom...
    Wow! Great to read that you finally got them and that you are happy with them.
    Last edited by varice; 01-07-2009 at 07:38 PM. Reason: to remove a question.

Way to persevere. Congratulations!
    Out.

Thread Information