Hello all... thanks for a great site! I have a largely vintage system, and although I'm generally very pleased with it, some of my electronics are beginning to show their ages and I'm curious about suggestions on newer components...

As far as relevance to this board goes, I have a pair of 4343s that I adore. I'm running them in biamp mode, with a pair of Crown DC300As, also have Crown IC150, OC150 (no longer using) and a Behrenger crossover, along with assorted Dolby surround gear and a smaller set of JBLs for rear and center speakers. If I were replacing the DC300As (or should I have them rebuilt) any suggestions that give a good bang for the buck?
In addition I have a Levison variable crossover (purchased directly from Mark when he was just starting Cello) which has a board specifically for the 4343 rolloff curve, that has a bad power supply hum but works when you power it from another supply. Do you think my Crown stuff (especially the unused IC and OC 150s) have any value? How about the Levison crossover?

I'm just thinking about modernizing my system and frankly I haven't been keeping up with who and what is out there, so suggestions are most welcome

Thanks a million... Paul