TI-Dome has a way of writing what I'm thinking. I never really could put my feelings into writing ain't sure of the right words.

Take a look at this thread it has generated more response's then any of the thread's in a lot less time.Seem's popular to me.

I tried just for my sake to read every post in every thread to see what it's like. I must say I don't know how you moderator's do it. It is very time consuming and not a very likeable job to do. I must hand it to you. I was bored with a lot of the stuff and in those area's I was reading every other 10 words just to get through it. You people have to read everything to make sure the rules are being obey.Man what a job it is indeed and to think you do it on a volunteer basis is even more admirable.

I don't know why it is so important to keep the world event's out of this forum,it appears to me that these event's are just as imporatnt as JBL. I like to think of the Off Topic area as the area where people exchange idea's in real life with people with the same passion's. This I believe makes it more easy to talk to fellow member's.It is pretty easy to figure out a member's view just by reading his or her's off topic material.

It's September 11th 2001 and the World Trade Tower's were just hit by airplane's and I can't post this here and let people know in real time.

The earthquake that just rocked California where JBL'S archives were just lost and can't post that here.

Tsunami just wiped out over 225.000 people and can't post that here.

These are all things that have a profound effect on the whole world and just because you can't post these event's here in real time doesn't mean they didn't happen.

I think people no matter where they are need to be informed and the faster the better in some cases.

This is not You-tube or the other forum's that where everything goes,this is LHS the foremost authority on anything JBL and it's members do have different views and this is a good thing.

Off topic area is vital and bears a connection with JBL whether you believe it or not.

Allow postings of headlines but make the reply's private only. Just a thought. Guess I'll shut up now. Everyone have a nice day and I guess no headline means no sad news.