Thread: GERMANY.www.hifi-lang.de

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

GERMANY.www.hifi-lang.de

I'm hoping the members in Germany can help. Iv'e been looking for amplification for my soon to be completed 4345's. I really fancy Bryston. I have found a dealer in Germany www.hifi-lang.de. These guys have what i'm looking for.Does anyone have experience with these people. I think there in Berlin. Is anyone close.I'm thinking of flying from London to do the deal.It would be nice to hook up and have someone to help with the language DRINKS AND A NICE MEAL MY TREAT.!!!!!!!

Rich

!!!!Fangio , where are you?

Hi Richard,

"Fangio" is in Berlin and as far as I know him, I'm sure he will help you.

HP
    Please help us save more info about the vintage systems. Let us register your speakers and drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by richluvsound View Post
    ...for my soon to be completed 4345's... I really fancy Bryston. I have found a dealer in Germany www.hifi-lang.de. These guys have what i'm looking for. Does anyone have experience with these people. I think there in Berlin...Rich
    Sure I would be pleased to be of any assistance for LHF members in Berlin but what makes you think this company is here? Their impressum/contact info says 67059 Ludwigshafen - 625km away..?

google map

whats up ?

whats up , don't you like a good walk? ........Is Guido close?
    I'll google berlin+bryston.
    Rich

Just wanted to state that Ludwigshafen isn't around the corner for me, and to make sure we're talking about the same company. Actually, other members live much closer to them, HP included.

Again Richard, if you find a good deal in Berlin, I'm ready to help.

Richard,

the problem is the following:

Bryston is distributed by Sun Audio in Munich. I refuse to contact them as they are arrogant people and I will be in fight with them after 5 minutes talk.
    You can contact them but 100% sure they will ask you to contact your UK dealer.
    There is another distributor for Austria. Musikparadies near Vienna.

None of them is around the corner for me.

That's the problem with these "exclusive" components.

Try to contact AVM (http://www.avm-audio.eu/) or SAC (http://www.sac.de/). Their amps are better than Brystons and I will be happy to assist a deal with these friendly people.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

whats up ?

Hey Guido,
    I'm not going to ask about ........... ! You have'nt answered my emails . I figured you are really busy with making a crust.
    SAC look interesting.I'll call them tomorrow. Should i mention you sent me ?
    They look like mono blocks . You should know all about them...... Mr PassLabs .
    Do you think It will sound as good as bi-amped ? The Brystons would set me back 6000 euros. Could i get pass diy for that kind of money.
    I would rather just pay for the finished article .I need to get some painting done so not much time for learning i'm afraid.I will definately buy your side of the channel . 20 to 30 % cheaper your side.

Quote Originally Posted by richluvsound View Post
    I'm hoping the members in Germany can help. Iv'e been looking for amplification for my soon to be completed 4345's. I really fancy Bryston. I have found a dealer in Germany www.hifi-lang.de. These guys have what i'm looking for.Does anyone have experience with these people. I think there in Berlin. Is anyone close.I'm thinking of flying from London to do the deal.It would be nice to hook up and have someone to help with the language DRINKS AND A NICE MEAL MY TREAT.!!!!!!!

Rich
    why germany? as i understand it bryston has ties with pmc which i believe are based in britain.let me know if i can be of any assistance as bryston is made in canada.its a mere 1200 mile hike from here

logic !

Mac,

The Bryston will eventually be an upgrade for the studio system, but in the mean time it
    will run the LF on the 4345's and either SAC mono blocks or Pass Labs for the HF. And then, When I have refurbed the 4435's I'll get another bryston to bi-amp them and something else for the LF on the 4345's. I like the 20 year warranty bryston offer, they are designed to be worked hard. I would like to keep the 4345 system just for chilling and not for work. The other consideration is the new home, the 4345's will go there.
    I have 4 grand .I'm trying figure out how to spend on it two systems .
    Rich

RIP OFF BRITAIN !

Quote Originally Posted by jim campbell View Post
    why germany? as i understand it bryston has ties with pmc which i believe are based in britain.let me know if i can be of any assistance as bryston is made in canada.its a mere 1200 mile hike from here
    I have seen new Brystons in Germany for 30% less than here. Thats a lot of money. To Make things even more complicated ; I was offered a job in Canada yesterday. I could be there within the year if I decide to take it . But , because I have been away for so long I'll have to apply as a newbie . Hey, are 4345's classified as hand luggage on air canada ?
    Rich

STILL CRISP

Your logic is good and a 20 year warranty is awsome but.... i used to sell both from the same establishment. I' m sticking with my recommendation. Solid.
    And that is from someone who likes Bryston a lot. Go listen.

100 200 etc

Watts Watts yeah yeah those numbers are truly meaningless. Sorry to keep banging the drum BUT ML2 at 25 wpc will toast just about anything that has ever been made including your toast since they are almost pure class A. Check out what these bad boys sell for and they are nearly 40 yo..
    Since it seems you have a pro usage requirement QSC or Crown with a sweety for your domestic top end. I repeat I am not anti Bryston but not with these speakers. LOL

sweetie!

Mac ,
    your'll have to forgive me . I have a good ear and thats it. This is a whole new level for me and I'm grateful for your input .I will go with the Pass labs sooner or later . I found a dealer that will lend me an x 150 to try out.
    Its just such a big chunk of cash for me to drop on a whim . The 4345's were'nt cheap to build but i did'nt really notice it that much as it has been spread over a few months.
    Rich

Thread Information