Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fender Twin Reverv Speakers???

Thanks again grumpy, will do.

Oh, krunchy...

Quote Originally Posted by Krunchy View Post
    Nate, why did you get so inflamed with my previous post, the "you guys arse so elpful" one.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arse

I had thanked you for your initial helpfulness then you call me a "free lunch demanding, panhandling leech, thats harsh!
    I never said that to you. I simply illustrated the environment in which this forum habitates. There are many kinds of people here. Not sure why you took that statement personal, unless you were able to identify with it. Let it roll off.

That reply was directed at Mr.Zilch, Hjames and moldyoldy.
    Now, 'That's harsh'.

The Zilchster busted my chops for not spelling Reverb right/correctly (hasty typing dyslexia and entropy) (he's a tough guy on spelling, hope he's more linient w/the grammar), then everybody else chimed in, so I left a sarcastic reply, all in good fun.
    I can understand the 'search' thing beause this forum has (at our gracing) the main bloke behind the JBL drivers as they relate to all things Fender and that man is none other than Harvey G. A simple search would have revealed that.

The spelling part seemed to be all in good fun, too. Perhaps Zilch was mistreated as a former grammer student.(???) Ask him.. I think he was just having you on.

This is a tough crowd, holy moly. Where's the sense of humor, where's the cammaraderie, where is the humanity?!?!?!
    'Tough crowd'? More like tough love. It can be a tough crowd at times, so balance your idealism. Over time members can become jaded, I suppose. Maybe it stems from the fact we have had to defend our choice in brand while the elites snub noses. Perhaps it stems from the drama this forum has endured over the years- some of the old threads read like a teen angst drama.

There is a wealth of information here- most of it comes without the need to post a single question. Searching can yield vast amounts of data, but you must be willing to read....a lot. Grumpy pointed the way.

Actually everyone I've interacted with so far has been very helpful indeed (you know who you are, the guilty ones) sorry if I offended you or anyone else with my posts. This is all new to me and will try to be more specific and just maybe, slightly more knowledgeable in the near future.
    This is where thick skin comes in handy. Don't take it personal- even if the attack becomes personal. Remember, most of the ones that make direct, personal attacks wouldn't have the courage to speak face to face in such a manner...yet behind the relative safety of a keyboard...

If I am going to make a personal attack- you'll know it. I would be banned quickly because it is against forum rules, but it would have your name in it. Likely a PM. Until then, don't sweat it.

I thought my "avatar" said it all. guess not, back to the drawing board.
    I do like the avatar. Fitting.

cheers,
    Nate.
    Nathan Mahler.

All right then!
    with grumpy's help I did find out that the black face (63-67) Fender Twin Reverb's came stock with Jensen C12N or Oxford 12T6's.
    thank you all.

You're Velcome!

the mystery

Attached Images Attached Images  

Looks like an Oxford to me. :dont-know

Thread Information