I appreciate all of that - but I am working this as much as possible right now. I'm still trying to decide whether to keep or return a LG-rebadged-as-JVC combi VCR/DVD recorder with dubbing capabilities, but dub DVDs don't play on my other DVD machine. If its not me, it needs to go back to Vann's (currently post 15 days but under 30 right now).

Oh - and UPS says there's a Zilch-kit on the way ... ?? (!) - Gotta prepare the way for that!!

Oh, I've been sick for 3 days, (it hit me just after the run to Aldebaran),
plus we have some minor traumas at home.

At least we didn't get significant snow today ... yet (6PM edit - its still snowing!)

Big fun, but until I retire there's not quite enough hours in the day right now

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Sanford View Post
There's a big ole Crown DC300A sitting here lonely, waiting for me to employ it somewhere- if you ever want to borrow it to see if one would work for you, just say the word. Picking up that Urei 6260 put it into "spare" status for the vocal mains. Actually, at this point, you could borrow the Crown or the Urei, either model would likely be available on the market and serve your purposes well.

I even have the just-in-case protection circuits as insurance for whatever speakers are hooked on to the Crown, but I need to mount them into some kind of project box.

je