I almost forgot about posting what I thought of this cd.

My speakers love this cd and now they understand totally why John Eargle was used to demonstrate the Everest.

His skill in creating these tracks is nothing short of stunning.

My Le14's on my 250TI's stated to me that they haven't been that low for quite a while.

My 044ti's on my 250TI's also stated they haven't been that high for a while.

The crossover's in my 250TI's stated they never had such a beautiful workout in their life.

I also used my XPL140's instead of my L96's and got the same feedback from them with the mids and highs saying they felt more pronounced over all.

I have chosen to let my speakers speak for me.One thing that both pairs mentioned was that this was one of the few times that they each had their own individual part to play,they really felt they didn't have to share the notes so much and they have thanked the crossover' constantly for this.The crossover's told them that this cd was easy throwing the different notes to all of them and it was his/her pleasure on this one.

My opinion, well I can only say that if you want a true conversation with your speakers then by all means this cd is for you.

Note.. My speakers have asked me to thank John Eargle for his genius and to let him know they were never more happier in their lives.