Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Entertaining Misuse of JBL Products...

Obsolete
    Originally posted by Charley Rummel
    That's reminiscent of some of the rigs that would evolve for providing music at the parties of days gone by.
    (Is there a couple of kegs out of camera range there? )

Regards,
    Charley
    I hear ya Charley!

Reconer..

SMALLER!!!!

Oh my Godddddd. I thought the JBL experience was about BIGGER and MORE, Bleeding ears, Homes moved off their foundations, police coming to house and warning us about the "noise".......posting bail...anrgy wifes etc ( ha)

Charley Rummel
    "Homes moved off their foundations, police coming to house and warning us about the "noise"......."

Ah, the good ole days....

Originally posted by Oldmics
    WOW- A new line array!!!!!!
    Man, if I just had another 2 pairs... you got it, that's what I'd have done...

BuaHaHaHa... the idea of FLOOR TO CEILING L100s...

Oh, BTW. JJ- yeah, the top two pairs are for sale... theyre' at the shop here, Audio Atlanta, in Marietta. The top pair is almost mint (but for a few very minor cabinet boo-boos), the second pair is functionally OK, but the cabinets are a little more worn, and the drivers aren't as cosmetically perfect (ie, some fading and speckling). Both pairs work great, tho. Currently, I've got the cherry-condition pair hooked back up to the Pioneer SX838/Pioneer CLD-S104 CD/LD system in the front of the store... and man, like I said before- it's sweet!

The third pair (which is missing grilles and has non-factory-kit reconed drivers) was sent out today, to a local PA repair place, to be potentially used as a set of monitors. Heck, even without the grilles, even though they're cosmetically kinda a train wreck, they'll still make a good set of starter studio monitors for somebody... should be just about the same, as having a pair of 4311s, naturally...

Regards,
    Gordon.

JBLHorizon
    Cool as Hell, Gordon!!!!

dgorshe
    that is awesome. but what drivers are in the bottom set of L-100's? btw i envy that stack i think i might have to do one with my two sets of L-166's probably kill my ears with those tweeters though

Thread Information