I started this new thread as I believe more people will read a new thread than an old one. Here is an update. I have written Mr.Widget about a conversation that I had with Mike Christian the Manager of Customer support at JBL.

My original idea of putting the Sessions LP's on cd has hit some legal snafu. Jbl doesn't believe they have the rights to the music on those lp's and I would have to contact each individual artist on those lp's and get their permission. This as we all know would never happen.

I also told him that we really prefer the Eargle cd demonstrating the Everset system. I also mentioned that I thought it would be a good way of adding funds to the forum. In his genorosity he has set aside 30 copies of this cd for our member's.

Mr.Widget was not sure of the idea of incentives for contributing and asked that I confer with Don McRitchie on the matter. I have sent Don a pm already and have not heard back.

In the mean time I thought I would bring it to you guys and gals on some idea's on how we could offer this to the members. Best DIY of the month, most posts,raffle,whatever.Remember there is only 30 copies available for our members.

We have to come up with an idea somehow that will meet the criteria of the administrator's here.

So post your idea's so that the administrator's and Don can get a feel on what you guy's think.

Mike Christian is sending me his personal copy of the cd for my effort in this matter.He also stated he's always willing to help the folks at LHS.

It might also be a good idea to personally email him and thank him for his genorosity. He can be reached at [email protected]

I think this is very generous of JBL and reaffirm's my decison to own the best. Jim

Note.. I informed Don McRitchie of this thread to see the idea's that we can come up with. Please keep to the subject line here and state idea's only where we can distribute these cd's to the members here,fairly.Thanks! Jim