I just got a 035Ti tweeter from E-bay for an excellent price. Just one. This is suppose to be the upgrade to the LE25 tweeter. For the price I didn't think I could go wrong.
I put it in the left speaker and compared the two. I didn't notice much diffence at first but I began to notice that the sound stage was much more forward. My usual listening position it a bit left on center because of a reading lamp. I am usually read while listening to mostly classical.

Because of the listening position I find the right to be too dominant. I've played around with the balance setting but its more noticable on some music and not on others so I can never get it just right so I usually leave it a 12 o'clock. However, with this new setup I find the sound stage to be much wider so listening position is less critical.

I've replaced the original cap and those terrible spring wire clamps on the backs of the speaker with some nice posts from PE. I've also added about an inch of fiberglass to the back wall of each speaker. Bass is a bit less boomy which can be a bit of a problem with some classical passages.

Overall I am very pleased so far. Now I just need to find another 035Ti. I've bid on several pairs in the past but always got out bid or they just went for way too much.