Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Info Le 1400h. HELP.

Iīm not happy . One of the seller have change his mind and have sold them to another buyer. And i think i know who he is . He is a LH member.

mats

Iīm so Pi..ed off .

mats

Hi Mats

Quote Originally Posted by Mats
    Iīm not happy . One of the seller have change his mind and have sold them to another buyer. And i think i know who he is . He is a LH member.
    That's really too bad ( especially if they were scooped up by someone here at LHF / BTW; it wasn't me ).

Hopefully your other purchase ( for a pair of le1400H woofs ) is secure .

Do you think this member used the info here to contact the seller and take away your purchase?

Yes but i needed 4. Now i donīt know what i shall do . I will buy the other pair ( a friend is picking them up in this week ) and i think i will offer them to a another LH member. I have 2 interested.

Thatīs what you get when you open your mouth. In the future i wonīt say a thing.

mats

Quote Originally Posted by matsj View Post

Thatīs what you get when you open your mouth. In the future i wonīt say a thing.

mats
    When I want something or am about to close a deal, I usually won't write anything here. A very few unscrupulous people will use the information to steal what you worked to get. Sometimes they will brag about how they got an ebay seller to end early or talked someone into a cheap price to beat out someone else.

I dislike this. But the seller is equally at fault for breaking an agreement and showing a lack of integrity. If I know who these sellers are, I will not buy from them.

TD: The member have asked Questionīs here about them and his ad was out for 2 days. My seller liked his ad more an got more money for them.
    I was going to pay what the seller want`s. It wasnīt me who set the price.

mats

Mats

I know right now your down about the loss of this purchase / & you think your glass is half empty / but really from my POV ( point of view ), it's half full . So;;;

- Hold tightly onto the two that you are getting and use them as your main Left Right speakers.
    - If I remember correctly you wanted 4 so that you could use two as surrounds or maybe it was one as a centre for HT.
    - Either way you may still come into another pair of le1400H ( because of your location ) / or / maybe you'll soon have a chance at a pair of le14h ( from a parted out L220 ).
    - The le14h is a short coil le14h-1 and is slightly more efficient ( though the higher avarage Z in its' impedance curve makes it appear about the same ) .
    - Realistically, you don't need all the extra coil depth inherent in the le14h-1 or 3 since you're going to be using these speakers with some of your 6, 18" subwoofers ( 2245h, 2242H or 2243H )

- As to the blighter that scooped them / he'll eventually surface needing info on how to deal with these unique woofs / then ,,,,

As to the blighter that scooped them / he'll eventually surface needing info on how to deal with these unique woofs / then ,,,,
    He's going to need the T/S as it's a unique driver and the published specs for the 14 A H -3 won't work. Sooner of latter he will have to ask. Shame your deal got screwed up. I am with T Dome I won't say a word until the deal is done. Same thing when Giskard said there were 093Ti's available and someone purchased the whole lot from JBL and screwed all others down the road if they needed a driver replaced. People suck.

Rob

I have spoken with the buyer and he didnīt know that it was the same speakers .So i take it back what i said before.
    My seller contacted him and didnīt said he allready have maked me a deal . He got more money now.

I just feel sorry because it was me who took this speakers up and everybody want these now.

mats

Quote Originally Posted by mats
    I have spoken with the buyer and he didnīt know that it was the same speakers .So i take it back what i said before.
    My seller contacted him and didnīt said he allready have maked me a deal . He got more money now.
    - At this point, the honorable thing for the other buyer would be for him to stand down and give you the "first right of refusal" in matching the higher purchase price that is now demanded by the seller.
    - IMO; The seller should have gone this route in the first place. The seller should have given you first crack at buying at a higher price if he wasn't happy with the initial arrangements you two had made .

Quote Originally Posted by mats
    I just feel sorry because it was me who took this speakers up and everybody want these now.
    - That online posting of a current replacement price ( 700 USD was it from euroHarman ? ) certainly wasn't the best thing to happen for your deal / though over here we know that these high euroHarman values usually translate roughly, into a net US value of low $ 400(s) USD . ( If obtainable from Harman US )

- A highly inflated replacement cost unfortunately makes people think that they should obtain this woofer ( at all costs ) if only because of its' highish value.

- That ( inflated sense of ) value unfortunately doesn't address the fact that this type of woofer ( with it's unique LF voicing ) is the wrong sort for those people who are used to the sound of JBLs' legacy products such as the le14h-1 ( or for that matter, any of the 7 mm gapped woofers of yesterday ).
    - ie; the le1400H is "not a slam-dunk better woofer" for use in L250 or 250Ti systems .
    - In fact, it's ( 1400H ) unique voicing will likely effectively rob those 250 style systems of their "sense of VLF ( bass ) extension". Then there'll be tears all round ( except for the seller ).

Earlk: I was hoping to make a new 5.4 HT with these drivers 2435hpl+ horn + Le1400h+ 18" ( 4x2245, 2x2243, 2x 2242 ).

mats

I wasnīt going to pay so much for them. I just hope the seller contact me and we can continue our deal. For the firsth price.

mats

Quote Originally Posted by Mats
    I wasnīt going to pay so much for them. I just hope the seller contact me and we can continue our deal. For the firsth price.
    - This approach of waiting for the seller to rethink his "deal making savy", seems unlikely to produce a happy outcome for you.

Wasn't me

Sorry for that. But there are other nice speakers. Get some LE14H-3 from the states or LE14H-1 over here.

Thread Information