Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 434

Thread: Describe your HIFI -system

  1. #406
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4
    Speakers :
    Fostex FE206E BLH (DIY)
    Power Amps :

    SV811-3 DHT single Ended (DIY)
    807 Parallel SE (DIY)
    SV6550 Push-Pull (DIY)
    Trends TA-10.1
    Pre-amp :
    Conrad Johnson PV10-A
    Turntable :
    Rega Planar 3
    Rega RB300 tonearm / GRADO F2+
    CD player :
    TEAC VRDS-9
    RTR :
    TEAC A-3300SX
    Speaker Cables :
    DIY telephone cables
    Nordost Flatline Gold MKII


  2. #407
    RIP 2013 Rolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Skien, Norway
    Posts
    2,322
    What is this? JBL forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by analogikos View Post
    Speakers :
    Fostex FE206E BLH (DIY)
    Power Amps :
    SV811-3 DHT single Ended (DIY)
    807 Parallel SE (DIY)
    SV6550 Push-Pull (DIY)
    Trends TA-10.1
    Pre-amp :
    Conrad Johnson PV10-A
    Turntable :
    Rega Planar 3
    Rega RB300 tonearm / GRADO F2+
    CD player :
    TEAC VRDS-9
    RTR :
    TEAC A-3300SX
    Speaker Cables :
    DIY telephone cables
    Nordost Flatline Gold MKII


  3. #408
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    10

    roadiemanchild

    JBL D 130 (LF)
    Community Horn w/EV Drivers (Mid)
    Heil Air Motion Transformer (HF)
    Sony (CD)
    Yamaha CR1020 (Pre-Amp)
    Tamaha P 2200 (Power Amp)

  4. #409
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
    What is this? JBL forum?
    Sorry I didn't notice that it has to do only with JBL !!!!

  5. #410
    Senior Member BMWCCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    6,960
    Quote Originally Posted by analogikos View Post
    I suppose it's not really commercial spam since I don't see anything for sale at your buddy's site, but you have managed in two posts to get in six links to his DIY site. That may explain why you're here.
    ". . . as you have no doubt noticed, no one told the 4345 that it can't work correctly so it does anyway."—Greg Timbers

  6. #411
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCCA View Post
    I suppose it's not really commercial spam since I don't see anything for sale at your buddy's site, but you have managed in two posts to get in six links to his DIY site. That may explain why you're here.
    The reason I m here is because I m considering to start building my first DIY 816VIX "clone" speaker, and I think this is the best place for info and help regarding Lansing projects.
    ΟΚ maybe it is a little ungainly with the presentation of my DIY buildings.
    I m sorry if I have offended someone. It wasn't in my intentions.
    If there is a problem with the links a moderator could be remove them.

    regards
    costas sarris

  7. #412
    Senior Señor boputnam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    northern california
    Posts
    7,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
    What is this? JBL forum?
    Hi, Rolf...

    Uh, no - this is not a JBL-specific area. This is the "Miscellaneous" area, where people describe their systems, and there is no requirement it have JBL anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by analogikos View Post
    Sorry I didn't notice that it has to do only with JBL !!!!
    No, you are correct. It does NOT have to be JBL here. Please carry on!

    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCCA View Post
    I suppose it's not really commercial spam since I don't see anything for sale at your buddy's site, but you have managed in two posts to get in six links to his DIY site. That may explain why you're here.
    Hi, BMWCCA...

    Uh, that Link is in his signature. So far, there is no rule against that. I don't see anything wrong.

    I do see too many here too ready to pounce, but on what?

    Quote Originally Posted by analogikos View Post
    The reason I m here is because I m considering to start building my first DIY 816VIX "clone" speaker, and I think this is the best place for info and help regarding Lansing projects.
    ΟΚ maybe it is a little ungainly with the presentation of my DIY buildings.
    I m sorry if I have offended someone. It wasn't in my intentions.
    If there is a problem with the links a moderator could be remove them.

    regards
    costas sarris
    Costas, you are certainly welcome and for all-I-know, have posted in the right forum to show your very unique system. Nothing needs be removed - nothing will.

    Enjoy, and please, help us help you put some JBL into your work!
    Last edited by boputnam; 09-01-2009 at 06:02 PM.
    bo

    "Indeed, not!!"

  8. #413
    Junior Member Alfa Corse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    France
    Posts
    4
    Speakers: Home made Gamma LA 1231 Alnico + Audax PR 170ZO + Fostex FT17H

    Power amplifier: NAD 2200 Power envelope

    Pre amp: NAD 1155

    Tuner: NAD 4155

    CD player: Sony XE530

    Turntable: Technics SL-D202
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  9. #414
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by boputnam View Post
    Enjoy, and please, help us help you put some JBL into your work!
    Thanks Bo
    I'm on this way !

  10. #415
    Junior Member 100T3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lima
    Posts
    6
    Main system

    Amplifier : Sansui AUD-11
    Speakers-1 : JBL LX-600
    Speakers-2 : Dynaco A-25

    Other system

    Amplifier : Sansui AUD-707
    Speakers-1 : Marantz HD-660
    Speakers-2 : Altec Lansing 1010

  11. #416
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    126
    Speakers : K2s9800
    Amp : Krell Fpb 700cx
    Pre : Krell KCT
    Cd : Krel KPS 28c

    Name:  IMG_0232.jpg
Views: 13196
Size:  73.9 KB

    Name:  IMG_0233.jpg
Views: 11296
Size:  47.2 KB

  12. #417
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    salt lake city
    Posts
    7

    Pioneer Receiver with Olympus

    Around 1980 I bought two Olympus speakers with the horn, tweeder, passive 15 inch and 15 inch. (c50 I think). I then bought a Pioneer receiver to drive. It was the SA 1980 Pioneer with 270 per channel (80 plus pound monster). Oh there is headroom.
    To tell you the truth, I have never heard a system I have liked better. Just had the 15 inchers reconed and even sound better than before.

  13. #418
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    california
    Posts
    25
    my system is, a denon avr-4806 rec. denon dvd-3800bdci. jbl s8 system left and right fronts velodyne d-18 sub, center channle klipsh rc-7 klipsh rf-7 rear left and right, back speakers klipsh in ceiling cdt5800-c.
    all running in 7.1. i replaced a pair of klipsh lascalas with the jbls and god do they stomp!!! crisp and clean and so clear and loud.but my center speaker just cant keep up. thinking about using a jbl 4311 single for a center channle

  14. #419
    Junior Member loronknowlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    15

    My system

    The link on my forum signature will take you to my system which is a collection of vintage audio equipment.
    L. Knowlen
    Los Angeles, CA.

  15. #420
    whitese
    Guest
    Nowadays....

    Pilot SP-210 preamp, SA-232 (EL84) amp, SA-260 (EL34) amp, Raymon Koonce 6L6 amps, FA-680 amd 670 tuners, Micro Seiki D33 TT, McIntosh MCD-7009 cdp. Speakers: JBL L-96, EV12trxb, EV15trx.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. List of JBL info
    By Donald in forum Lansing Product General Information
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-27-2004, 04:17 AM
  2. Garage System Up and running
    By andresohc in forum Lansing Product General Information
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-19-2004, 07:53 AM
  3. 2226H or 2234H for my new 4-way system
    By TimG in forum Lansing Product DIY Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2003, 10:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •